Gotham Knights

This is an industry that regularly abuses employees to maintain release dates. I'm disappointed as I'm looking forward to this, but I'd rather wait until 2023 than work people half to death so I can play my Batfamily game, of all things.

Super disappointed in the delay but not surprised either. We really haven't heard much lately.

I know i should be super excited and all...but there is this little voice in my head that tells me no.
Look at this poster, so much room for Bruce, cassandra, Damian etc.

I know this is a great chance to give parts of the batfamily more exposure in the mainstream and all, and the dynamic can be cool.

I get this all, but i just can not be fully committed to this since they give me here half of everything i ever wanted in a Batfamily game.

The Court and parts of the batfamily...but no Bruce, no Damian, no Cassandra.

I cant tell you how hyped i was for this before the announcement.
When the rumor came out about a Batman game involving the Batfamily that has to fight the overarching Villian that is the Court of Owls.
Then the trailer came out and 30 seconds in i had to realize that they "kill off" Bruce.

I mean i of course give them the chance to convince me and all, but the hype i should probably feel...just isnt there yet.

Downloadable Content. These guys are the starter pack, I'd imagine they have the others planned to give the game longevity.

I know i should be super excited and all...but there is this little voice in my head that tells me no.
Look at this poster, so much room for Bruce, cassandra, Damian etc.

I know this is a great chance to give parts of the batfamily more exposure in the mainstream and all, and the dynamic can be cool.

I get this all, but i just can not be fully committed to this since they give me here half of everything i ever wanted in a Batfamily game.

The Court and parts of the batfamily...but no Bruce, no Damian, no Cassandra.

I cant tell you how hyped i was for this before the announcement.
When the rumor came out about a Batman game involving the Batfamily that has to fight the overarching Villian that is the Court of Owls.
Then the trailer came out and 30 seconds in i had to realize that they "kill off" Bruce.

I mean i of course give them the chance to convince me and all, but the hype i should probably feel...just isnt there yet.
Damian is my favorite, but they do already have 3 Robins here. As to Bruce. I get the feeling he will be unlockable, but even if he isn't, he's been playable for 4 games already.

They won't do it but I'd be first in the imaginary digital download line if Kate ever got DLC for one of these types of games.

Damian is my favorite, but they do already have 3 Robins here. As to Bruce. I get the feeling he will be unlockable, but even if he isn't, he's been playable for 4 games already.

All good points, but as i always say...Bruce/Batman is my number 1 and 4 games arent close to being enough for me.

I get all the positive points for this game and all, but yet im not feeling them.

Again, we get here what i dreamed about ever since the Court of Owls story came out.
It is one of my favorite arcs in recent times.
So getting only half of it because the major part with Bruce wont probably be there, just doesnt feel right to me.

But like i said, i give them the chance to convince me to buy it day 1.

All good points, but as i always say...Bruce/Batman is my number 1 and 4 games arent close to being enough for me.

I get all the positive points for this game and all, but yet im not feeling them.

Again, we get here what i dreamed about ever since the Court of Owls story came out.
It is one of my favorite arcs in recent times.
So getting only half of it because the major part with Bruce wont probably be there, just doesnt feel right to me.

But like i said, i give them the chance to convince me to buy it day 1.
Well I hope they convince you. I know most of us are big fans of Batman, his family and their world. Would be nice if we all ended up happy here.

I love the Arkham games and want Batman back ASAP but I’m super-stoked to get a game with all these characters for now. This enhances the overall series a lot for me and I’ll be glad if they can make it work even without the biggest character. One of the games I’m most excited for.

Great! This game can really help set up the future of the series, and also give it a fresh angle.

Looking forward to see more at fandom but also worried because of the fact that the combat system of the Arkham games seems to be gone and that was a big reason for why those games where so good in the first place.

Looking forward to see more at fandom but also worried because of the fact that the combat system of the Arkham games seems to be gone and that was a big reason for why those games where so good in the first place.

Yeah, i mean i love that they go a different direction with this and all...and i repeat myself countless times on this, but we had the most perfect gameplay style for Batman, i cant even begin to describe how much it would suck if they would "abandon" that.

We get 3453453 Batman related comic books, what stops them from doing 2-3 video games series in the Batman Universe?

Yeah, i mean i love that they go a different direction with this and all...and i repeat myself countless times on this, but we had the most perfect gameplay style for Batman, i cant even begin to describe how much it would suck if they would "abandon" that.

We get 3453453 Batman related comic books, what stops them from doing 2-3 video games series in the Batman Universe?

Yes its important to not like do to much of the same thing over and over again so other batman games can be like its own thing going forward but the main like concept of the Arkham games combat is one of those things they should have never gotten rid of more just make some chances and try to build/improve on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"