Gotham Knights

So they took the ending of Arkham Knight and decided to proceed with the aftermath but with no actual continuity other than that. Makes much sense.
The ending of Arkham Knight isn't really all that unique. That said, they probably didn't want to be bound by anything that happened in the Arkham series.

I’m thinking that Bruce faked his death to get close to the Court of Owls but in the process gets captured and put under their control. Bruce will probably be one of the boss fights in the game and eventually Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, & Jason turn him back. And maybe you even get to play as Batman toward the end

I’m thinking that Bruce faked his death to get close to the Court of Owls but in the process gets captured and put under their control. Bruce will probably be one of the boss fights in the game and eventually Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, & Jason turn him back. And maybe you even get to play as Batman toward the end
This is more or less how I expect things to turn out in the game, they're gonna want Batman to be in play if this is successful enough to warrant a sequel.

That sounds like a good way for them to handle this game and keep most people happy.

Yeah that sounds about right, but I would love if Bruce isn’t in it at all. As much as I love the Batman, part of the appeal of this game is the ability to play as the other members of his crew.

After Origins, I'm pretty comfortable with looking forward to whatever WB Montreal were to do with the Batman property, however if we weren't going to get an Origins sequel then I'm much more excited to see them go off and do their own thing than have to conform to Rocksteady's design.

Damn, those concept arts are super neat, just like the previous ones we got.
Makes me even more upset knowing we didnt get that game...god damn it.

Its really time for them to get their heads out of their butts and give us origins 2, a proper Knight sequel, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Latern etc games.

Its really time for them to get their heads out of their butts and give us origins 2, a proper Knight sequel, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Latern etc games.
Who do you want to get their heads out of their butt? Because all these calls re made by WB Games. The developers sadly get no say.

Those concept art pieces look neat, but I'm glad we never got that Damien as Batman game. I had no interest following up Knights story. Would've preferred to see a sequel to Origins if they were going to do another Arkham-verse game.

I'm glad to see WB Montreal is taking gameplay ideas they had for that game and implementing them into something completely new.

Those concept art pieces look neat, but I'm glad we never got that Damien as Batman game. I had no interest following up Knights story. Would've preferred to see a sequel to Origins if they were going to do another Arkham-verse game.

I'm glad to see WB Montreal is taking gameplay ideas they had for that game and implementing them into something completely new.
I agree. That said, give me Damian in the sequel to this. PLEASE!

Who do you want to get their heads out of their butt? Because all these calls re made by WB Games. The developers sadly get no say.

Whoever is in Charge of the WB games sector and makes the decisions,has made decisions to Not go through with such games. :up:

I'd rather see a proper Batman Beyond game anyway, then seeing one inspired by it that has Damien in the lead. Which would probably not be in continuity with the Arkham universe anyway given how Knight ended.

Any sequel to Knight would have to live up to Knight's ending alley scene. A batman that uses fear toxin and seemingly supernatural abilities to make criminals think Batman has returned as a vengeful spirit. Otherwise what's the point?

1 down at least :cwink:

Nice. Gonna have to bang this one out quick before Starfield drops on 11.11.22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"