Gotham Knights

I need this game even more than a new Batman game at this point.

Weird timing. I wouldn't have scheduled it an hour before Capcom's big Monster Hunter Sunbreak stream, but what do I know.
I mean this with complete love and affection. This is the nerdiest thing you've ever said SB, and that covers a lot of ground. :p

Finally we have not had news in a long time and I thought it was kind of odd that we got the delay news but no new trailer/info that made the delay even harder. If we got the delay but they where like in the mean time he is a new trailer than the delay news would have been much much easier to deal with.

I mean this with complete love and affection. This is the nerdiest thing you've ever said SB, and that covers a lot of ground. :p

Not my fault that I saw this right after I saw the reminder for Capcom's stream. How close they are together is just odd.

And while I may have a computer that will be able to run this game now, I am emotionally invested in certain monsters returning to Monster Hunter so I can make hats out of them.

Not my fault that I saw this right after I saw the reminder for Capcom's stream. How close they are together is just odd.

And while I may have a computer that will be able to run this game now, I am emotionally invested in certain monsters returning to Monster Hunter so I can make hats out of them.
As you should be. :grin:

I'm just sitting here waiting for World 2 to be announced. :argh:

Cool to finally gets some news on this. Excited to see what we get in the morning.

Release date, October 25th. Think I forgot that.

Last edited:
Nightwing stole Roy Harper's moves. And Link's hang glider.

Do have to laugh. Spider-man stole a bunch from Arkham, and not this game stole a side mission from Spider-man. That truck scene was totally lifted from Spider-man.

Nightwing stole Roy Harper's moves. And Link's hang glider.

Do have to laugh. Spider-man stole a bunch from Arkham, and not this game stole a side mission from Spider-man. That truck scene was totally lifted from Spider-man.

I am totally fine with both games taking influence and things from one another, just makes them both more enjoyable. Take what works and roll with it.

But yeah this is looking excellent. Way more excited for this over SS kills the JL. And meanwhile they said this game isn’t Arkhamverse but that game is. Really to me it feels like it should be the other way around.

It looks nice and i like the arcady feeling to it.
Still, my hype level isnt really that much higher than before.
I will probably stick with the Normal edition and not one of the other editions they revealed.

Game looks like it will be loads of fun and nice to see all these characters have unique moves and abilities

Not sure how I feel about Red Hood all of a sudden having mystic abilities though. Getting major Doctor Strange vibes with how he moves around

games copy from each other all the time. the Arkham games got some ideas rom Spider-Man 2 back on xbox and ps2. Arkham refined it and made it better and Spiderman copied from Arkham. lets hope GK only copies good things.

the red hood game play looks kinds boring but that might just be the person playing. red hood does look like a tank though.

I am hoping that the Nightwing player was manually jumping between targets, and that isn't an indication of an auto target system, as it made his gameplay look silly.

The new gameplay footage is freaking sick.

Between Nightwing's Green Goblin glider and Bro Hood's mystical energy jumps, I might just have to play most of the game as Batgirl. Which was my plan anyway :o

Good to see that you can turn off those damage numbers if you don't want that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"