Gotham Knights

May take a second look at getting the game when it only cost like 30 or something.

Why would you not want to continue using the freeflow combat system? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I mean, does the system work when you are trying to create a dozen different playstyles?

I mean, does the system work when you are trying to create a dozen different playstyles?

Can you do that in GK? Do the characters in general feel different when playing?
I do think the Free Flow combat made all the different characters work in the Arkham games.

Be it Joker, Nightwing, Robin etc...to me they felt different.
Sure the base was always the same, but with Joker for example i did more evading because it felt more natural to his strange moves.

I do think they all felt in free flow a bit different.

I bounced off this pretty quickly. Refunded with no regrets haha

I think I had fun for about 3 hours, then I realised the open world had nothing to really offer, and the combat/gameplay is so SLOW.

I’m having fun with it so far.

And thats all that matters in the end.
Im really surprised because i saw on twitter some of the people i follow that were hard critical of the game, having fun.
They admit its clunky and has some problems, but overall they have fun with the game.

It really seems to be somewhat like the Terminator Resistance game.
A game that isnt neccessary best quality wise, but makes a lot of fun if you let yourself be immerse into the world.

I think just like The Batman this game captures Gotham really beautifully in all its grimy nature. I think this game is pretty cool it’s mainly just the combat.

Ok I stand by what I said about the combat but a friend of mine told me the combat gets better as you continue through the game but other then that I’m really having a good time with this game so far.

So I made it to the Iceberg Lounge and it said bonus objective take the goons out stealthy and I’m like….. **** that I’m going in Robert Pattinson hardcore Batman like the movie lol. I was playing as Robin and I was thinking to myself Bruce would be proud.

Oof. Girlfriend Reviews tore this thing to shreds. Sounds like it’s just boring, in addition to being a buggy mess. Bugs don’t bother me that much really but a game that just feels dull is the worst.

Oof. Girlfriend Reviews tore this thing to shreds. Sounds like it’s just boring, in addition to being a buggy mess. Bugs don’t bother me that much really but a game that just feels dull is the worst.

Yeah, that was my takeway. I liked the story and the characters, but so much of the gameplay in between main story sequences was just a slog. And combat was so tedious haha Something about landing hits feels so unsatisfying in that game. Enemies are damage sponges and everything just feels too slow to feel good.

What’s the coop like? Don’t think I’m getting this during the launch period but want to do the campaign in 2 player coop.

And even that isn't enough to make me want to buy it. I opted for Elden Ring instead which is discounted at the same price.

It's on my list... somewhere far down the line to eventually play but the reviews and gameplay do not inspire confidence.

they had it for 35 at my walmart got it for PS5

It's on my list... somewhere far down the line to eventually play but the reviews and gameplay do not inspire confidence.
I'm probably gonna get around to playing it later on next year when the price drops even lower because let's face it, if it's 50% off now after being out for only a month, it's not beyond reason to expect it to be on sale for $20 this time next year.

Excuse me but .... WTF?!

An entire Rogue Gallery of villains in Gotham City that are primarily designed for the Bat and his family and they decide to use an advisary that's more of a JLA threat.

See now if Starro were to show up in the Suicide Squad game that would make more sense since it ended up being the main villain in Gunn's movie but this is just a random choice for a Batfamily game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"