Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

As much as I love this film, I'm pretty sure there are two specific parts I won't be able to watch ever again. They messed me up.

Yeah, while I wouldn't call him one of my favorite MCU villains, I still think Chukwudi Iwuji did a great job in the role playing such a despicable and unlikable character that you were supposed to hate.

We honestly don't get enough of those kinds of villains in the MCU anymore which makes it feel a bit refreshing IMO, but like I said in the spoiler thread Ego is still my favorite villain in this franchise.

I also can't wait to see what kind of crazy/unique action sequences James Gunn brings to the table in Superman: Legacy because he really outdid himself in the action department here.

As much as I love this film, I'm pretty sure there are two specific parts I won't be able to watch ever again. They messed me up.
At least two.
that shot of Rocket as a baby raccoon getting taken from the cage flat out had me looking away.....and I don't even like raccoons. LOL

I liked the movie, but I'm not sure I could watch it again.

I HATED the bad guy. Hated him......

Yeah, while I wouldn't call him one of my favorite MCU villains, I still think Chukwudi Iwuji did a great job in the role playing such a despicable and unlikable character that you were supposed to hate.

We honestly don't get enough of those kinds of villains in the MCU anymore which makes it feel a bit refreshing IMO, but like I said in the spoiler thread Ego is still my favorite villain in this franchise.

I also can't wait to see what kind of crazy/unique action sequences James Gunn brings to the table in Superman: Legacy because he really outdid himself in the action department here.

He did and I did.

While the High Evolutionary can sometimes be a more benevolent character and has helped the Marvel heroes in the cast, I'm glad that wasn't the case here and he was a completely irredeemable scumbag. Still doesn't think he's a scumbag, but still a scumbag nonetheless.

For those asking about Star-Lord and his helmet etc.

so no real answer, just a BS excuse. Ok got it.
Agreed, his dumb response makes me even more disappointed not to get the accessories back. Guess it would have got in the way of one of the later scenes though.

so no real answer, just a BS excuse. Ok got it.

Agreed, his dumb response makes me even more disappointed not to get the accessories back. Guess it would have got in the way of one of the later scenes though.
Not to mention, Knowhere was literally brought to them for the final battle so someone easily could have tossed Quill the earpiece thingy that his helmet generates from at the end. Or, y'know, he could have just had it on him the whole time.

Adam Warlock sucked…not even does WillPoulter share a strong resemblance to Erling Haaland - he even acted like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"