Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

I'm letting myself get sucked in. I'm so weak when it comes to Superman. Lol.

Haha same mate, I get the feeling Mario has probably heard that discussions are going to start back up.

He also said in an unrelated post

“There’s so much going on. Can’t believe it’s all happening just as I’m starting vacation.

Keep your eyes and ears open, everyone.

I’m heading to my condo.“

Hmmm

If he grows mustache again we will know where the negotiations are headed. :o

@Starman and BHH and everyone else..I'm right there with ya. Guilty as charged with being a sucker! We win some and lose some as fans. When it comes to Superman, I'm hoping we can come out on the winning side more often. I hope every single day, even on the down days.

Them bastahs sure love to tease ya'll tho. Just come out and say it. Period. They get mad when Grace Randolph spoils their lame scoops.

Them bastahs sure love to tease ya'll tho. Just come out and say it. Period. They get mad when Grace Randolph spoils their lame scoops.

They can't do that. Its AWS.

Attention ..... Syndrome. Just guess what the W stands for :D

awwww you guys are adorable wishing Mario a good trip :D

@Starman and BHH and everyone else..I'm right there with ya. Guilty as charged with being a sucker! We win some and lose some as fans. When it comes to Superman, I'm hoping we can come out on the winning side more often. I hope every single day, even on the down days.

:up:

awwww you guys are adorable wishing Mario a good trip :D

:funny:

Even though that manip of Henry as Geralt is well done he looks nothing like him and I really can't see him as Geralt. Glad that's not happening.

Now gimme some Superman news dammit!!!

Mario is cool. He has a good radio voice and I like his content. Out of all these scoopers, he's my go-to if I log onto twitter.

Mario is cool. He has a good radio voice and I like his content. Out of all these scoopers, he's my go-to if I log onto twitter.

Same mate, he has a positive vibe too which I like.

zMR6hSy.gif

giphy.gif

I like Mario too. Seems like a genuine guy and he seems like he takes what he reports really seriously.

I also think it's funny that he works in the wedding industry as a DJ when I worked as an event coordinator for a wedding hall in CT for a few years.

About Superman, though... I am hopeful they'll work things out. I feel like with Ben Affleck likely out of the Batman role, I doubt WB would want to have to say "New Superman too!" just a lot of bad press if your two big heroes leave around the same time. Especially since Henry actually shows an interest and passion for playing the character, whereas Ben has been kind of sleepwalking ever since BvS came out in 2016.

At the same time, I could understand WB wanting a fresh start too. Hopefully they'll resolve it all soon! I don't want to wait 10 years for a solo Superman movie.

I saw all these references to Mario and I thought you guys were talking about that photoshop Henry posted of himself as Super Mario lol. I had to look back at the previous thread to catch up.

Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El. Clark… Joseph… Kent.

Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El. Clark… Joseph… Kent.

Interesting fact about watching that scene it helped me and my wife come up with our sons name Jacob Clark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"