Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one hope that Henry and the next filmmaker continue the journey Snyder and co had left Superman in JL. One where he had come back more confident and experienced...the one we saw in the Snyder scenes and deleted/leaked scenes. Continue that progression, and if I have to mention a comic arc...probably the rebirth arc. That is great modern(yet retaining classic elements) characterization.

Henry is a very good actor. Let him portray a three dimensional and mature take on the character. He deserves a unequivocally successful film.

Oh definitely I know on here and elsewhere some people don’t like the take in Justice League but I think that showed glimpses of what Cavill can be with the right material.

Henry can only act what the director asks. He played Snyder's Superman very well, but it's time for him to break loose and allow him to go for it where he can include most of, if not all of his personality, charm and humor into the character because though Henry is a great Jim Lee Superman, he has the goods to do the complete opposite and give the audience the Superman they want.
Oh he definitely did nothing wrong with his acting. I love him in Man of Steel but I think he got the shaft in BvS. I also still think at the end of MOS he is the Superman we all wanted but Snyder did a little retconning in BvS which I don’t think was intended before the idea to bring Batman into the picture.

I would really love to get to see him play a Superman in the vein of Morrison's work.

I for one hope that Henry and the next filmmaker continue the journey Snyder and co had left Superman in JL. One where he had come back more confident and experienced...the one we saw in the Snyder scenes and deleted/leaked scenes. Continue that progression, and if I have to mention a comic arc...probably the rebirth arc. That is great modern(yet retaining classic elements) characterization.

Henry is a very good actor. Let him portray a three dimensional and mature take on the character. He deserves a unequivocally successful film.

I’d be curious as to what you mean by “continue the journey.” Where do you see Superman headed?

I still feel as though Snyder took far too long drawing out a story about Superman’s growing pains and rejection/acceptance by the world, without actually developing him fully in key ways (namely, focusing his purpose on justice without narrowing it to crimefighting, and bringing in more key supporting characters to demonstrate his deeper connections with people, and not just humanity in the abstract). If there’s any place I’d like to see the character go next, it’s there. And I think they could do that rather seamlessly without putting him through another personal crisis or stretching that journey across multiple films.

I liked what I saw of him in the Snyder scenes in JL...more of that for sure. Add some rebirth stuff which Henry also name-dropped, thats the direction I want to see them go :up:

I liked what I saw of him in the Snyder scenes in JL...more of that for sure. Add some rebirth stuff which Henry also name-dropped, thats the direction I want to see them go :up:

I endorse this message :up:

DgO7DQVW4AAHrrH.jpg

Have y'all seen this? Apparently they CGI-ed his hands too. I KNEW there was something off about his stance, but I couldn't place what it was!

I don’t even get why you’d need to CG his hands

What did the Romans ever do for us ? What did they ever give us aside from roads, irrigation, culture and god-awful CGI mouths.

HC continuing his tradition in a classy way..

DgY-newUwAA_2B7.jpg

HC continuing his tradition in a classy way..

DgY-newUwAA_2B7.jpg

Is this real?

Hmmm... Tom Cruise sees this and is like, "Hey, I am the star of this movie, not you. Me!"

Ok, just kidding. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"