House of the Dragon House of the Dragon General Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I just found out about this game, Century: Age of Ashes it is a free multiplayer game where you fight with dragons. So it is dragonriders vs dragonriders. It is good for a few quick matches. It is on PC, Xbox, and Playstation.

Sweet Lord in Heaven…

People need to start realizing that merely having internet access does not make them in any way suitable to make casting calls.

Easily the best episode since the first… just wish Milly was still Rhaenyra.

Been great so far, but now we can finally start the show. Get ready for some civil war.

I just found out about this game, Century: Age of Ashes it is a free multiplayer game where you fight with dragons. So it is dragonriders vs dragonriders. It is good for a few quick matches. It is on PC, Xbox, and Playstation.

Looks decent for a free game. I'd not heard of it, thanks. :up:

Young Alicent with Khal Drogo (from House of the Dragon facebook page)

311567123_196730982728504_7970308441518119098_n.jpg

I just clicked on a front page article on a major local news website that was ALL book spoilers for (likely) next week. It's getting ridiculous how careless people are with spoilers.

I just clicked on a front page article on a major local news website that was ALL book spoilers for (likely) next week. It's getting ridiculous how careless people are with spoilers.
If it helps they have changed some things and also the book is just a version of what happened. So they might not do it exactly. This last episode for example had lots of new and different things from the book.

If it helps they have changed some things and also the book is just a version of what happened. So they might not do it exactly. This last episode for example had lots of new and different things from the book.
That does admittedly kinda help. I just wish people would be a bit more careful.

Don’t get why they have to plaster anything that could be a spoiler on a front page. Having it without the article after a warning is fine. Even potential spoilers that turn out not true can ruin the experience, as you’re waiting for X to happen and when it doesn’t or something else does you don’t experience the buildup of the genuine event in the same way, so it’s like “oh, that happened” rather than feeling the level of drama you otherwise would have.

Just a heads up last episode has leaked online. So avoid your usual hangouts if you don't want any spoilers before this Sunday.
Thanks for this. I’ve remained spoiler-free on this show and don’t plan to wreck it before the finale. I don’t have much idea what will happen which is a good feeling.

This series has really surpassed all my expectations since S8. I think it is better than even early GOT, especially with the higher production values.

The wait for S2 will be soooo hard. They need to go ahead and start filming one of their other spin-off ideas in the mean time.

Just a heads up last episode has leaked online. So avoid your usual hangouts if you don't want any spoilers before this Sunday.
I've already seen some spoilers, unfortunately. I always avoid watching leaked versions, but I think I might cave this time around. At this rate, I feel like I'll know what happens throughout the entire episode by the time I can watch it.

I saw what I thought was a spoiler in a YouTube thumbnail last night which pressured me into watching the episode since I don't feel like avoiding the internet to dodge spoilers the whole weekend. Turns out that while the screencap in the thumbnail was from the episode, the caption was a false spoiler. Still, I did a similar thing when GOT S7 E6 leaked online. I'm still going to watch it in HD tomorrow night and I'm also going to refrain from posting anything about it until it's aired.

I'm not doing any googling on this one till Sunday night. I'm happily clueless on whatever might happen. The show has been great though and surpassed my expectations easily.

I'm not doing any googling on this one till Sunday night. I'm happily clueless on whatever might happen. The show has been great though and surpassed my expectations easily.
It would also be smart to stay off socials as much as possible. There are some people going around posting a particular clip everywhere. That's how they got me as well.

It would also be smart to stay off socials as much as possible. There are some people going around posting a particular clip everywhere. That's how they got me as well.
Thanks. Won't be watching any clips in any case, but yeah I can easily do a day without social media.

I'm the same. I don't want to be spoiled. :)

The finale was great and overall, I could not be happier with how this show turned out. This feels like peak, quality era GOT again I am glad that I'll be along for the ride this time since I missed out the first time on all the craziness when it seemed like GOT was still the biggest/most talked about thing in the world.

The wait for Season 2 is going to be brutal man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"