Illumination's Super Mario movie

If you guys want to see a more talkative Mario.

[YT]slYuzfVucyE[/YT]

Bryan Cranston for Bowser. And I'm not even being funny, I think he'd do great voicing him. If he uses a somewhat similar vocal tone for that tiger he voiced in Madagascar 3.

Bryan Cranston for Bowser. And I'm not even being funny, I think he'd do great voicing him. If he uses a somewhat similar vocal tone for that tiger he voiced in Madagascar 3.
Agree.

Reactions: CJ
Their most recent movies have been mediocre. Despicable Me 3 was bad, and so was Secret Life of Pets for that matter that basically ripped off the story for Toy Story but with dogs instead of toys.

Actually, I think Despicable Me 3 was a big step-up from the disappointing Despicable Me 2. (The Minions solo movie was the best of the series)

Actually, I think Despicable Me 3 was a big step-up from the disappointing Despicable Me 2. (The Minions solo movie was the best of the series)

Even the Minions movie was weak and flimsy IMO. For comedies, I just find their movies to just be very not funny.

I like Charles Martinet's vocals but I don't wanna hear that **** for 90 minutes. I say get somebody like Bobby Cannavale to do a decent Italian accent.

What on earth could the plot possibly be about?
real-life-super-mario-bros.jpg

I like Charles Martinet's vocals but I don't wanna hear that **** for 90 minutes. I say get somebody like Bobby Cannavale to do a decent Italian accent.
I can agree that a bunch of lines spoken in Martinet's Mario voice from the games would be annoying to listen to, but it would be criminal to not have him do any voice work for Mario in this, I say try to get Martinet to just tone it down for actual spoken lines, if he can't he should at least do the voice work for anything that isn't dialogue.

I could see Dan fogler being a great Mario

I wonder who they will get to play Toad...or the toads. I could see toad village being the new minions

Trump.

[attempts to pour more mind bleach into head]

SUPER MARIO BROS Animated Film Reveals Release Date

Studio Illuminati's upcoming animated movie Super Mario Bros. has a 2022 release date with no specific month yet. The movie was given this rough time frame during Nintendo's financial results briefing for last year. The release date was shared by Nintendo's president Shuntaro Furukawa.

Ha, well they haven’t even cast the leads yet so I guess it will take time

Bumping this thread since there is another one

I wonder if illumination is swearing a bit now that sonic has been cleaned up?

I need a look at their models for the characters.

Would be nice but no official looks anytime soon as the film is still two damn years away

SUPER MARIO BROS. Animated Movie Is Moving Along Smoothly; Aiming For 2022 Theatrical Release

In a recent document (via Gamefragger), Nintendo Japan president Shuntaro Furukawa explains that production of the Super Mario Bros. animated movie is "moving along smoothy." That's certainly good to hear and; what's more is they're expecting that it will be ready for theatres by 2022.

Furukawa continues, describing the project as one of the bigger examples of the new ways Nintendo is providing consumers with to interact with the brand. Both Nintendo and Universal Pictures are funding the film but Nintendo will hold the rights — which means that it can be "leveraged for business opportunities."

Nintendo is all over the project; it's said that the video game company are "proactively involved in" development and production of the Super Mario Bros. animated movie. Nintendo's Sigeru Miyamoto himself is serving as a producer alongside Illumination CEO Chris Meledandri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"