Injustice Animated film coming!

I check its an hour and 18 mins.. still felt like just an hour because the movie goes by fast and Not in a good way.

Just finished it and.....it was...ok. Maybe like 5.5 or 6/10. The ending was rushed and apart from how fun the last big fight is....I wish that whole thing was left out of the film.
Damn. I can't believe they tried to tell the whole thing in one movie. The Long Halloween just got two parts, for crying out loud.

That's a shame. I really liked her interactions with Harley.

I liked it. They did rush it though. Probably best to split this into two parts. I remember reading the comics and was really engrossed in the storyline. I would give the movie 7/10.

It was okay. I don't know the original story but this felt rushed. While I liked the animation style slightly more than the one they're using in their other films, after What If, it feels "tame".

Just finished it and.....it was...ok. Maybe like 5.5 or 6/10. The ending was rushed and apart from how fun the last big fight is....I wish that whole thing was left out of the film.

If you are a big Batman/Catwoman/Harley/Plastic Man fan then this is the film for you.

It's 1hr18mins with credits.

So it’s as long as JL War then.

Any post credit scenes???

Did they somehow connect this to Man of Tomorrow, World War 2 and Long Halloween???

Was this a one and done movie or was there a tease that it will have a sequel??

So it’s as long as JL War then.

Any post credit scenes???

Did they somehow connect this to Man of Tomorrow, World War 2 and Long Halloween???

Was this a one and done movie or was there a tease that it will have a sequel??

No post credits. No ties to other films. This is strictly an AU film not tied to the new continuity.

They pretty much wrap up the Injustice story. There'd be no need for a sequel.

I thought all the voice actors were really good though. Really liked Justin Hartley as Superman. Now he’s played both Green Arrow and Superman :D

Oh and technically Aquaman too!

Wow and I thought I could never be more disappointed in a DC animated movie after Batman: Death in the Family, but for me personally this was even more disappointing than that trash movie.

I really liked the voice cast and the animation, but this felt so rushed and underdeveloped when it came to the actual story and the writing was Titans level of awful at times.

Now, maybe it all comes down to the execution because I know its pretty faithful to the comic, but I did not like how dirty they did certain characters in particular Barry Allen and the whole subplot with Dick Grayson just felt weird, random and out of place IMO atleast in the context of this movie.

It's a shame because I could see so much potential with this being a awesome HBO Max animated series in the vein of Invincible, but I honestly don't see that happening now.

Saw this at one of my friend's house. Overall, it was a very mixed bag for me as well. To be fair though, I've always had fixed feelings about the whole "Injustice" storyline.

Unlike his videogame counterpart, this Superman actually saw the error of his ways. I also loved that it was a Lois from another Earth that broke through Superman's insanity. However, I don't understand why they couldn't have Mister Terrific use Earth 1's Lois Lane instead.

When it comes to the original storyline, I still don't understand why Barry couldn't have traveled back in time to prevent Lois from dying and Metropolis from being destroyed. Plus, Batman really comes off as a big hypocrite when he talks about the JL having to follow the law. Someone like the Joker should have been locked inside the PZ or executed a long time ago.

Absolutely, the trades run six volumes! I don't think it's quite up there with the first one but it's still pretty darned good! There's also Injustice vs Masters of the Universe. Have you read that one?

No, I haven’t read that one either. Only the first Injustice comic. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I even finished the first comic. There was stuff at the end of the movie that I didn’t remember reading in the comic. I think I must have stopped at a certain point and then just forgot about it.

No, I haven’t read that one either. Only the first Injustice comic. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I even finished the first comic. There was stuff at the end of the movie that I didn’t remember reading in the comic. I think I must have stopped at a certain point and then just forgot about it.
I definitely recommend them :up:

Thoughts on this:

I didn't mind most of the voice cast here, but Hartley as Superman just did not work here. They needed a voice similar to Anson Mounts for this Superman, especially with the story and the way he was drawn. That issue aside, the story was definitely rushed. By the half way point in the movie I was so sure they would have this end on a cliffhanger. I don't think they'll continue this story, I would be surprised if they do actually, this was weak but that could also be because it had to follow-up the amazing Pt. 1& 2 of the Killing Joke.

2.5/5

Oh wow so this sucks? Jeez thats disappointing esp since the source material is so incredible. Was looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"