• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James Bond: 007 - Spectre - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so although the trailer for skyfall was very mysterious so I would expect the same sort of thing this time

It's on Amazon Prime streaming and I think it's still on Netflix Streaming.

Thanks but unfortunately I live in one of the few undeveloped regions that won't let you have netflix or Amazon prime. That's right, australia is behind even Cuba!

Well, you can get it through less than legal ways but it's tricky and I am not a clever man

http://instagram.com/p/y0AvqUJBAc/?modal=true

COVERING ALL ANGLES. #SPECTRE

927427_598270486969708_1543727339_n.jpg

Beautiful!

Thanks but unfortunately I live in one of the few undeveloped regions that won't let you have netflix or Amazon prime. That's right, australia is behind even Cuba!

Well, you can get it through less than legal ways but it's tricky and I am not a clever man

And I thought we had it bad here in Canada where we have some of these services, but our selection sucks due to rights issues... Thanks for making me feel better we at least get something.

I was watching Brotherhood of the Wolf again the other day. I really, REALLY can't wait to see Monica as a Bond girl.

And I thought we had it bad here in Canada where we have some of these services, but our selection sucks due to rights issues... Thanks for making me feel better we at least get something.

Yeah thanks for that. Now I feel worse! :woot:

I was watching Brotherhood of the Wolf again the other day. I really, REALLY can't wait to see Monica as a Bond girl.

Yeah she's going to be amazing. She was incredible in Malena.

Yes, yes, yes! Just that little last thing with the punch and quick shooting got me so excited.

This is going to be one hell of a year at the movies.

Even though it's a real location they were at it gives off a "fake" look to it.

fpHasnVl.jpg

A new report with inside knowledge claims Spectre and Bond 25 will be a two part story

http://www.filmdivider.com/8910/the...little-extra-information-on-what-it-shows-us/

According to the report:

The supposed 'final' shooting script that leaks has been altered significantly.
-Bond will meet a character from his past at the clinic seen in the clip
-Contracts have been signed with the actors to tie Spectre in with the next film.
-Mendes has not committed but likely will return.

Hmm, no one has directed three Bond films in a row since John Glen.

It's really awesome seeing Bond back in the snow, great stuff!

Craig looks so perfect as bond in that photo. He's only getting better and better in the role.

As for the two parter idea, I like it because I think it would be difficult to show spectre's insideousness and resolve things all in one movie. I mean, it would be terrible if spectre rose and was defeated all in one movie.

They were considering a two parter story for 24&25 two years ago but scrapped that idea because Mendes didn't want to go that route. I find it hard to believe that he would want to do a two parter story now. Not that he isn't capable of changing his mind, but I'm skeptical about it atm.

Last edited:
They were considering a two parter story for 24&25 two years ago but scrapped that idea because Mendes didn't want to go that route. I find it hard to believe that he would want to do a two parter story now. Not that he isn't capable of changing his mind, but I'm skeptical about it atm.
I have been saying this for awhile and I truly believe they are setting up Craig's OHMSS/YOLT. Too many signs pointing towards it imo.

Last edited:
The photo of Craig in his getup reminds me of MGS1's Solid Snake's sneaking suit in Shadow Moses.

I have been saying this for awhile and I truly beleivethey are setting up Craig's OHMSS/YOLT. Too many signs pointing towards it imo.

with what has been leaked about script and now this i can totally buy it

They apparently tie Spectre to events of CR,QOS and Skyfall.The main girl of Spectre seems to be Criag's tracy

Mendes is classic bond fan.He is first since Glen to do 2 in a row so he could also be first to do 3 in a row

I can totally see them changing script so Blofeld is on loose at end of spectre and goes after bond and kills lady In next film,and rest of film Is bond out for revenge for rest of film

They may be doing how OHMSS/YOLT would have been like if filmed in proper order after building up spectre In Dr no,From russia with love,and Thunderball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"