James Bond: 007 - Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love Monica Bellucci to be in the film, but this wouldn't be the first time she was "cast" in a Bond film by the media and wasn't actually in it.

She auditioned for the role of Paris Carver, which eventually went to Teri Hatcher.

Brosnan on Bellucci:

"Monica Bellucci is a ravishing beauty - a gorgeous, gorgeous woman," he said some years later. "She screen-tested to be a Bond girl ... and the fools said no."

I am kind of glad. Now she has a chance of being in a really good Bond film.
Yes, but someone chose Teri Hatcher over Bellucci to play a Bond girl. Think about how surreal that is for a moment.

Yes, but someone chose Teri Hatcher over Bellucci to play a Bond girl. Think about how surreal that is for a moment.
I like Teri Hatcher, but yeah. Though this does account for the quality of the films at the time. These were the same people making decisions.

I would still take out Ms.Bellucci to a nice seafood dinner, but I feel like they are 10 yeas too late. I would still go to town, goddamn.

Yeah, Monica is still beautiful but past her prime. It's like we've missed seeing her as a Bond girl at the height of her beauty and audiences would only ever see an older version of that and might not fully appreciate what could be.

It's like having some TV actress over Ursula Andress in Dr No because she's more American and might appeal to them more.

No, you didn't imagine it. It looks likely she will play a part in Bond 24, which is awesome.

Baz effectively confirmed it: https://twitter.com/bazbam/status/540206431484780545

We'll know the title soon enough, but I wouldn't put all my eggs into the Spectre basket. It's just someone from a message board, after all. I remember around Bond 23 there was a similar rumour that it would simply be called '007'. Look how that turned out.

Excellent, it's took them 20 years to get around to it but I think Monica has all the traits of a classic Bond girl.

Very true, I just like the simplicity and implication of the Specter title. :D

The DB9 has been the brand for basically a decade now.

Exactly, time for the next evolution with the DB10.

Three hours.

Edit: What Octoberist said. :oldrazz:

The new Aston Martin is going to be unveiled on stage as well!

image.jpg

I'm streaming on Twitch and Youtube. Rip in peace my bandwidth.

All aboard the Bond bus. The journey starts right here.

When does the live youtube stream begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"