Jonah Hill Was Eyed for Secret Role.

The stock market on Bill Hader is high, he would fit for Riddler.

I already got my riddler, mane.

CompassionateQuaintHake-max-1mb.gif

The Hill news is certainly disappointing. But I hope we get an equally talented actor as Nygma

Maybe an old choice but still think Kiefer Sutherland would be a great Riddler. Always thought his voice/taunting in ‘Phone Booth’ exuded Riddler. He’s only 52 and no need for a young version.

You know, Rogan wouldn't bother me much as Harvey Bullock...

onto the next one, i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't really want the role and would only do it for the right paycheck.

Rogen being an option for Penguin makes me think Penguin's not as central a baddie as I was hoping. Even if that were the case, I'd like someone much less Rogen-y for it, heh. But give him any other role, why not.

Well tbh Reeves cast so many poor actors like Clarke, Zahn or Kebbell in Apes or something as uninspiring as Harrelson - main villain. I think it's his biggest weakness so don't get me wrong but also Rpatz sometimes he's good sometimes terrible and Kravitz as Catwoman doesn't really excite me that much either...

I occasionally listen to Justin Long's podcast and happened to see today that Jonah was his most recent guest. I listened to part of it so far - Batman obviously hasn't come up, but Jonah pointed out that the last thing he's actually acted in on-camera was Maniac which filmed two years ago, he filmed mid-90's since then. He said he's not like retired but isn't as much about acting these days and that if all he ever does again is direct some music videos and small-time stuff, he'd be content.

I'm sure "Batman villain" is interesting enough to make any half-retired actor go "alright, give me the pitch" but I think some of the "Jonah demanded too much money, what an egotistical diva actor" sentiment I've seen on here and Reddit is unfair. Sounds like it's just the wrong time to come at him about any project to act in.

Well tbh Reeves cast so many poor actors like Clarke, Zahn or Kebbell in Apes or something as uninspiring as Harrelson - main villain. I think it's his biggest weakness so don't get me wrong but also Rpatz sometimes he's good sometimes terrible and Kravitz as Catwoman doesn't really excite me that much either...

Woody legit did a fantastic job as the villain of Apes, and Steve Zahn was wildly credited in reviews as a scene-stealer in Apes.

As far as "Rpatz sometimes he's good sometimes terrible", do you have an example of "terrible" that isn't specifically a Twilight movie?

Alright, you know what? Shut this thread down. I've had it.

:whatever: Geez

hqdefault.jpg

Woody legit did a fantastic job as the villain of Apes, and Steve Zahn was wildly credited in reviews as a scene-stealer in Apes.

As far as "Rpatz sometimes he's good sometimes terrible", do you have an example of "terrible" that isn't specifically a Twilight movie?

DoEsnT mATEr He THe TwIGhT GuY!

I’m sure he won’t be able to give you a example.

I’d have given him the benefit of the doubt if he were cast, but honestly, I didn’t feel that he was right for Riddler OR Penguin.

Look I know if I don't act 100% optimistic here other users will react certain ways but... Just recently some people were desperate to convince themselves Snyder is a genius, Ayer is a genius, Affleck is the best Batman ever, Joker solo can't work and everyone wants MoS2 despite every Supes movies since Donner failing at BO. I don't know it's repetitive here and that's fine but allow me to have my own opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"