Josh Trank Thread

If he auditions and is the best man for the job. :o

Since when did MBJ audition for anything ? He is too good of an actor if you hear his BFF and so can play any character he... sorry Josh Trank wants him to play. If you want MBJ to do audition, you're probably a racist troll because you insult his greatness

Tranq's bestie will be played by a white guy who will be the spitting image of Johnny Storm.

:funny: How funny would it be if they actually did make a movie about MBJ one day and cast a white guy?

And then the white guy could get all preachy about it when people complain.

:funny: How funny would it be if they actually did make a movie about MBJ one day and cast a white guy?

And then the white guy could get all preachy about it when people complain.

Then he'd say

evans-anyway_zps4mgdimyz.gif

:o

I have faith in the man, he's always been the weird outliner who had said since the collider that they're not gonna show much. I'm waiting for reviews but I totally have more faith in this guy than most people. Also all of the reports of wrecking stuff , notice No one has pictures , 100 k of damage but not even one blurry cell phone pic? Also there's some inconsistencies, namely originally everyone reported he did the damage himself but most recent report says his dogs. It all feels like people want to dog pile on this and very few are just you know , letting the movie happen.

So it looks like the Thing may not have a d***, but he's got a butt-crack.

So it looks like the Thing may not have a d***

Because as if they would want to show that... We didn't even Mystique's private area down under when she was all naked in the X-Men films, so its not surprising that they did the same thing to the Thing's private area.

Because as if they would want to show that... We didn't even Mystique's private area down under when she was all naked in the X-Men films, so its not surprising that they did the same thing to the Thing's private area.

Here's a wacky, off the wall idea:

2710440-1788371_marvel_the_thing.jpg

Well there are rumours that they are giving him shorts during the final act... we'll know on Aug 7 if thats legit.

I have faith in the man, he's always been the weird outliner who had said since the collider that they're not gonna show much. I'm waiting for reviews but I totally have more faith in this guy than most people. Also all of the reports of wrecking stuff , notice No one has pictures , 100 k of damage but not even one blurry cell phone pic? Also there's some inconsistencies, namely originally everyone reported he did the damage himself but most recent report says his dogs. It all feels like people want to dog pile on this and very few are just you know , letting the movie happen.
Aw poor Fox.... :csad:

Seriously though the guy (Trank) comes off as a jerk on Twitter so whether it happened or not my money's going to either Ant-man or M:I5 or both the weekend this crap releases.

Just keeping my priorities straight! :woot:

Well there are rumours that they are giving him shorts during the final act... we'll know on Aug 7 if thats legit.

I would assume this photo - with him straddling Doom and about to punch him - is from the 3rd act.

Do shape shifters get a pass?

If not then it was Singer's idea not to give Raven any clothing but I doubt anyone else on the planet would've been against her looking more like her actual source material as well.

Ah, so it's agreed that rumors are only accountable when convenient.

We're making progress people! :bnd:

Last edited:
Another hilarious update, now taking on the Comic Con Panel, the LA Times article, eunuch Thing, and much more!

:funny: They've nailed a lot of the things that have been going through my mind as we've been fed shovel-full after shovel-full of BS.

It feels good because I feel like the studio is so completely full of crap that I find myself wondering: "Are people really stupid enough to be buying this?"

It's good to see that some people are seeing right through it.

Also a nice summary for people who haven't been following.

Oh wow I completely forgot about Trank mentioning those crystals from Chronicle showing up in Fantfourstic on 4chan. And then what he said at the panel about it being a continuation.

Wow. Just lends even more credence to that person on 4chan being Trank.

Oh wow I completely forgot about Trank mentioning those crystals from Chronicle showing up in Fantfourstic on 4chan. And then what he said at the panel about it being a continuation.

Wow. Just lends even more credence to that person on 4chan being Trank.

It will be interesting to see. Since that was the first mention we heard of crystals, basically if there are crystals in this film, the 4Chan ranter probably was Josh Trank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"