Justice League Junkie XL scoring Zack Snyder’s JL

Flash's theme, Simply amazing.

At the Speed of Force

Wonder Woman, a Call to Stand / A World Awakened

I've been listening to this a lot these past days and I gotta say, so far there aren't a lot of memorable tunes. I'm not saying it's bad though but a lot of the tracks are very similar. However, I am really loving the JL motif, whatever it's called that appears in a bunch of places in the score.

love that flash theme.
went well with that awesome scene.

i also dig the nick cave songs there were used for lois' walk to visit heroes park and aquaman's walk along the pier.
the song to the siren cover during flash saving iris scene was very good too.

Quetion, does anyone know which track on the soundtrack is the music that plays when Clark gets the black suit/ First Flight 2.0 scene?

sounds like a nine inch nails track.

the soundtrack for when you gotta f*** up some parademons!

This soundtrakc was absolutely rockin’ man, I havent even listened to the whole thing yet (cuz its damn near 4 hours of music!) but this was what I wanted out of a JL movie, big, epic operatic sounding score.

MoS score is probably still my favorite.

but i thought overall junkie xl did a good job here.
i like how he remixed the previous themes from zimmer and did his own spin on it.

the first time i was watching this, i did not really notice he was using the ww ancient lamentation THAT much whenever wonder woman would show up. because i was so enthralled with what was happening on screen.

but now, after having absorbed more of this movie...i see junkie really liked his ww theme. a bit too much. lol

Si monumentum requiris, circumspice

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (with Else Torp) - Distant Sky

Last edited:
Batman's themes are great.

Batman, a Duty to Fight / To See

Here’s a video showcasing the difference between Junkie XL’s score & Elfman’s score.

God, just noticed they ADR'd "A believer" over her "Believe it" on the TC and now I can't unsee... :down

At this juncture, I am ready to go far as to say that if Zimmer did the OST for this film, it would’ve made a world of difference IMO.

the MOS callbacks were good but could’ve been better. I’ll give Holkenborg credit though, he did great with the Flash sequence at the end. Everything else left a lot to be desired. The overuse of that Wonder Woman [ANCIENT LAMENTATION MUSIC] was exhausting after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Agreed, though I do like Cyborg's music as well during the flashback and diving into his powers. Junkie was a bit hit or miss with this one in my opinion. He did essentially scrap the old score and redid it after the Snyder cut was announced so coming up with a new score in that amount of time for a 4 hour movie must have been pretty taxing.

I was listening to "We Do This Together" aka the Tunnel Battle music this morning and Sweet Christmas that music is just :hmr::hmr:.

I love the music in this movie so damn much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"