Justice League Zack Snyder’s Justice League - Rotten Tomatoes/Critical Reception Thread

I would think those who are reviewing it this late are already reviewers who don't care for these types of movies. They can still wind up liking it, but I would think reviews coming in late for blockbuster movies would tend towards the less favorable.

There's also that, ultimately, this is a *four hour* cut of a movie that already existed. One would expect even more than normal that the front end of the reviews would be biased towards favorable reviews, while the back end by unfavorable reviews. . . because on top of all the other reasons this would normally be the case, its four hours. Unless one is sure ( based on trailers, prior Snyder movies, etc ) that one will like it, that's a lot to slog through for a review.

I wouldn’t have been mad if they actually refrained from reviewing it if they waited this long and couldn’t care less. I mean if you’re not going to be impartial than what’s the point?

What makes you think the people giving it a 10/10 review on day one of embargo are being "impartial"?

The fact that a FOUR HOUR Zack Snyder movie where Snyder fully leans into his indulgences didnt end up in the 20% range is something of a miracle.
Probably not, people are just exaggerating his hatedom.

What tells me this is a win is that most negative comments about it are not even about the movie. The negativity is focused on things some fans are doing. Contrast that with BvS which you cannot mention without someone typing MARTHA!!!! in all caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"