Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood again on 360 :up:
Some issues stopped me from playing this, can't go past the cannon cause I can't play the game
Wish my PC was tough enough to handle that port

Some issues stopped me from playing this, can't go past the cannon cause I can't play the game
Wish my PC was tough enough to handle that port

You got a glitch where you can't go on after a certain mission(happened to me in Brotherhood and recently in Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare),Don't like it or just don't want to???

Virtua Fighter 5 again. Man playing with El Blaze is awesome.

You got a glitch where you can't go on after a certain mission(happened to me in Brotherhood and recently in Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare),Don't like it or just don't want to???
Something wrong with the PS3

Street Fighter IV The Arcade Edition (Go, Motoko, go!)

Alice: The Madness Returns. A surprisingly really fun game. Just rented it because my girlfriend jokingly picked it for me to rent and to my surprise its really fun.

Finally able to play the PS3 again, playing both A.C.B and B.A.A

Borrowed a friends Marvel VS Capcom 3 (can't wait for the Ultimate Edition...)

In preparation for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I began playing Deus Ex: Invisible War off Steam...for 15 minutes because then I realized it was horse **** and played the Game of the Year edition of Deus Ex for 3 hours. So fun.

I've been playing lots of Lord of the Rings Online with a friend. I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

If you've ever wanted to play an MMO but didn't want to pay a fee, LOTRO is a really great option. Probably the best.

My favorite of the trilogy :up:

I lucked out and found the Prime Trilogy at Walmart a while back, so I'm gonna start on the first Prime again soon.

The thing is I've only played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and this from the Metroid series so I don't really get a real sense of the whole story and I just jump into it and give it a try, I'm not really a Nintendo guy but it's a good game though, real fun.

Soul Calibur IV...finally beat a level on Tower of Lost Souls I was stuck on for a couple of years! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back