Last Video Game You Played 4.0

I've been playing a lot of games during quarantine because I figured now was the perfect time to do it.

Since the beginning of April:

- I blazed through the entire God of War series (GoW 1-4, Ghost of Sparta, Chains of Olympus, and Ascension)

- I played and completed Shadow of the Colossus for the first time.

- I replayed The Last of Us on PS4 to prepare for the sequel.

- I broke into some games that I've owned for a few years but hadn't yet gotten around to playing yet, South Park: The Stick of Truth and The Fractured But Whole and got nearly 100% completion on both.

- I just finished a more extensive playthrough of Red Dead Redemption II (my second time playing the story)

Now I'm replaying the first Red Dead Redemption on PSNow.

After that I might need a break but if I've still got the itch I'm thinking of replaying Spider-Man on PS4.

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Got it months ago as a used twofer with The Old Blood at GameStop and hadn't gotten around to playing it.

Spider-Man 3 (PC): Again. Turns out that the reason the camera was wonky is basically cause the game cannot be adjusted to handle the PS4 controller, not even while using it on Steam.

Thank God I can play it again. And now that I managed to do so I also managed to complete a whole run in one day, with photography missions being the exception, cause they give you no upgrades.

I will say that what used to be my favorite Spider-Man game is now..... still my favorite, even after all these years of playing better made games like Spider-Man 2, Ultimate, even Web of Shadows (I no longer hate that one, loved it for the last few years). I've completed the best Spider-Man ever made at this point [Thank you Insomniac] three times in a row, and my stance on favorite Spidey game remains unchanged.

Reactions: CJ
Been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 4 have not played it in almost a year got over 50 almost 60 cars fun game and easily one of the best looking games I have played on my Xbox One.

Assassin's Creed Unity

I went from 52% to 64%, as I collected all sync points and finished all co op missions except for that time trial.
I got 98% of this game now. Replaying the main story just to do the side objectives really increased my percentage and reminded me how short the main story is. I think I'm officially done with this game. Its weird because this is the 1 Ac game that I've been playing for the longest time (beating Black Flag and Odyssey), yet it was also my least completed Ac game (that features this percentage/progress tracker). I only had 52% last month. I skipped most of the co-op missions/heists when I first played it back in 2018. I didn't bother to complete the objectives in the helix rifts as I already went through a lot of other things in the game. Not really doing the side objectives in the main missions really lowered my percentage, which was odd as I didn't really do a lot of the side objectives in the other games, yet my percentage wasn't really low. So much so that its only the Ac game that I have yet to uninstall because I had a feeling I would go back to it eventually for the unfinished business. Even when I finished the dlc last year, I still didn't uninstall it. I'm gonna miss playing this especially when the new Ac arrives. I bought all the weapons and got Altair's costume as well. I feel like I am a resident of Ancient France for playing this, while I was stuck at home for more than two months. This is one of the most underrated Ac games ever despite having the best graphics in the series. So I have a bigger appreciation for this now.

Sonic Lost World (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS, Demo)

Hitman

I haven't played a hitman game before and I'm enjoying this. The graphics look reallygood and the controls are easy and the game is quite challenging so far!

Finished Gears Tactics campaign on easiest difficulty. Now time for Insane!

AvDSyRd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"