Last Video Game You Played 4.0

It's possible that your TV might require some brightness adjustment as well exclusively for that game.

One of my favorite Spider-Man games, and there is a total of seven or eight I can call favorites and would actively try to play once a year.
The main hall, the library, the safe rooms (when the lights are turned on),the office are just fine. I think the game was just designed to be that dark in certain areas which I understand.but I'm just not a fan of it.

jaquette-killer-instinct-xbox-one-cover-avant-g-1377074519.jpg

406752-tekken-7-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Playing Resident Evil Remaster on PS4. Amazingly, I have never actually played the first one before.

Playing Resident Evil Remaster on PS4. Amazingly, I have never actually played the first one before.
You mean you missed out the experience of a Jill sandwich? You should try to experience such glory.
And beside its weaknesses, that game aged surprisingly well, especially the director's cut. But not the dual shock edition of that, cause dual shock version is the one with awkward music.

You mean you missed out the experience of a Jill sandwich? You should try to experience such glory.
And beside its weaknesses, that game aged surprisingly well, especially the director's cut. But not the dual shock edition of that, cause dual shock version is the one with awkward music.
I got to the sandwich part the day before yesterday. Unfortunately, I have been too busy to play very much. Today is going to be a long one too.

I got to the sandwich part the day before yesterday. Unfortunately, I have been too busy to play very much. Today is going to be a long one too.
I thought you meant you've never played the very early PS1/Sega Saturn game with all its gloriously bad voice acting and hokey dialogue.

I thought you meant you've never played the very early PS1/Sega Saturn game with all its gloriously bad voice acting and hokey dialogue.
I have not. I remember it on the PS1 for rent but I never rented it. I did rent (and beat) RE2 on the Playstation 1 though.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I can't believe I ignored this amazing game for so long. They could've cut the repeated missions and it would've been an even better game, though. There's, like, 10 hours of unnecessary padding. Incredible game, anyway.
Does that mean it doesn't require finishing combo practice challenges for the platinum? Those are annoying.
In the tutorial section, there are a few that you must complete. But they're totally managable and I'm sure you can complete them.
No absurd tasks were asked this time to get trophyies and you can let the A.I do a lot of the grinding work while you chill and do anything else.

In the tutorial section, there are a few that you must complete. But they're totally managable and I'm sure you can complete them.
No absurd tasks were asked this time to get trophyies and you can let the A.I do a lot of the grinding work while you chill and do anything else.
Seems reasonable.

Just Finished a Replay on Uncharted 2 and man I forgot how fun this game was when I first played it. It's probably my favorite in the Uncharted series at the time they really stepped up their game after Uncharted 1.

Injustice Gods Among Us
Call of Duty WWII

Just completed Journey, enjoyable game but I was expecting it to be slightly longer.

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

I'm ready for 4.

Finished the Resident Evil remaster and now I'm playing another zombie-ish movie: The Last of Us Remastered. Never played it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"