Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Back on FIFA, been a while, version 19. Continuing with Career Mode, on Season 11 of my LFC squad.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Boy have I forgotten how TRULY HORRENDOUS the 100% synch requirements are. If you fail, gotta restart the whole memory. **** off.

A Plague Tale Innocence
My review (I am posting this so I could store my thoughts about the game online and I could read it when I want to)

I quite enjoyed this. This is probably the most unique out of the linear third person games I've played. I was initially taking my time because I knew the game was short. But towards the middle of the game, I was finishing more chapters that I wasn't planning to do because I was enjoying it.

I wish it was five hours longer because I liked the kids here and I wanted their adventure to last longer. I don't really like kids in videogames but I liked the kids here especially Lucas as he was very helpful. I really like when there's a teamwork involved. I don't think I would have enjoyed this if it was just Amisha doing all the work especially there wouldn't be conversations in the middle of whats happening. Hugo wasn't a piece of work. Usually when you're guarding someone in a videogame, they are usually easily taken away by the enemies. The kid still complained and ran away twice, but it didn't get annoying to me. I feel like if I played this when I was younger like 10 to 15, this would have been one of my favorite games as I would have related to the kids. Also in a way, this game kinda reminded me of my childhood.

The story is interesting. I thought the younger brother was a cure but then he needed medicine and started controlling rats towards the end. This game being set in a pandemic also reminded me of whats happening right now in this world, so thats a plus. Though this one is way more bleak and the crazy rats here are just so unrealistic.

The gameplay is pretty good. This game is unique for me because of the combat. I like using the sling shot and its pretty much the only weapon to defeat the human enemies. And you're instantly killed with 1 hit. Those things are just so refreshing to me. I also like the other tools. For a short game, Amisha had a lot of tools. Even though there were a lot of stealth and puzzles to avoid the rats, the game never felt repetitive to me as they kept adding new things.

My main problem is it has a wash out look/ blurry filter and most of the environment are dark, so its not very easy to see. This game would have looked ten times better if it didn't have that look. I also didn't like that some of the enemies were hard to shoot especially the first boss fight. I just wanted to finish those parts as I was killed plenty of times. Controlling the rats wasn't so easy either. Lastly, I know I could just replay the chapters to get the collectibles that I didn't find, but I was always looking out and I was more focused on collecting them.

Over all, its a nice little game. I usually buy the big and hyped triple A games from big studios but this game got the attention of the public so I had to play it for myself.

Just purchased and started Zombie Army 4 : Dead War, from makers of the Sniper Elite games. It's effectively a Romero zombie film turned into a game as directed by Snyder. Great fun, total carnage and explosions. Not too much tactics to it, simply lay traps, upgrade weapons and blow zombies away with bloody results.

I'm a few years late, but Resident Evil 7.
I enjoyed it. I didn't think I would enjoy the 1st person perspective, but it worked.
Finished it, on to the remakes.

Final Fantasy XV

The Crew 2

Playing the trial version and the locations in this game look amazing even though some of the buildings look a bit shoddy. Though its toobad, its only a racing game and I have to be in a vehicle all the time and the full game is online only.

with the weather and COVID we broke out the Wii Fit, Resort, Sports, and Play just to get off the couch.

Finally will finish Battleborn today, on the last day the servers are up. Had fun with it.

Indiana Jones And The Emperors Tomb forgot how fun this game is and holds up pretty well for being 18 years old. if you have Live Gold get this game for this month's games with gold.

Picked up on where I left Mafia III again after a very long gap, years we're talking on PS4.

Edit - completed it now, last night.

Last edited:
Super Mario Maker 2

Fun game. All kinds of creativity going on there.

Bleeding Edge - pretty bad haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"