Lounge 78

@Babillygunn How was the derby? I watched it on TV and it was pretty exciting. I still worry about the horses though. :shrug:

So....in honor of the race Saturday, I have a joke (for those who have heard it before, forgive me). The bartender at The Blue Lagoon told it to me a long time ago after the race....

So, there's a southern belle and a Boston debutante at the Kentucky Derby. The belle is sipping a Mint Julep and the deb has a glass of champagne.

The belle asks the deb - So, where are you from?" The deb replies "Where I'm from, we don't end our sentences in prepositions." So, the belle takes a sip of her Mint Julep and says "So, where are you from.....b***h?"

Last edited:
I have posted my RPG thread. Now we wait, and we see.
So, even though I've been around the hype for quite some time, I have no idea what a rocket propelled grenade thread is. Is it dangerous? Do we wait to see if it blows up (literally or figuratively)?

If this is real, I want it! and not even a vodka drinker, just want the bottle!
439934.jpg

So, even though I've been around the hype for quite some time, I have no idea what a rocket propelled grenade thread is. Is it dangerous? Do we wait to see if it blows up (literally or figuratively)?
No, you need to engage the firing pin first.

@Babillygunn How was the derby? I watched it on TV and it was pretty exciting. I still worry about the horses though. :shrug:

So....in honor of the race Saturday, I have a joke (for those who have heard it before, forgive me). The bartender at The Blue Lagoon told it to me a long time ago after the race....

So, there's a southern belle and a Boston debutante at the Kentucky Derby. The belle is sipping a Mint Julep and the deb has a glass of champagne.

The belle asks the deb - So, where are you from?" The deb replies "Where I'm from, we don't end our sentences in prepositions." So, the belle takes a sip of her Mint Julep and says "So, where are you from.....b***h?"
It was very enjoyable. It wasn’t as crazy crowded as last year. I also went to Champions Day on Wednesday. That was really fun. It was definitely not as crowded. People at the Derby weren’t as obnoxious as they were last year when we sat around a bunch of snotty guys who were acted like they’d never left their frat boy days.

My favorite part of going to the track is enjoying it with my wife when we are in all of our finery. I also love Derby and Oaks because our seats are all inclusive with all you can eat and drink. (Although that makes the grown up frat boys more hard to deal with. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"