Lounge 78

Lily killed the Lounge. :p

So much for the days of a page an hour Lounge posts. :(

Yeah, with no KryptonInc, Reek or PerfectCell around anymore, the Lounge is kinda dead. :(
Agreed WRT Reek and KryptonInc and don't forget Lord Bolton. I found PC to be incredibly erratic and had to stop trying to joke around with him. I felt there was something not quite right and didn't want to exacerbate what seemed to be a something of a tenuous situation. Kane, BN, and several others were offbeat and fun...Enriquespy (sp??) is another.

Oh well....

I love my zoos. :D Going back to another big one a week from tomorrow. :)

So many of us have moved on. :(
if they've moved on, are they still an "us"? If not, do we confer honorary "us's"? If so, are they digital or do they get real hats and stuff?

I wonder what people move on to and what are the most interesting things on to which to move? I would think a flatbed truck would be a top option as long as it's not raining or in a tornado or something like that, but I suppose we're all different.

Let this be something of a kind warning to the rest of "you".

Bears love it, crocs and snakes too. :up:
When I was in Orlando for a union conference, I went to Gatorland. It was a very bizarre place. When you walk in the front, you walk through this big alligator mouth.

Once inside, you can walk out onto a fenced dock and look down into their eyes.....there is nothing there. I think people look like sandwiches to them. Their tails don't wag.

The Providence zoo just spent a bunch of money on a climate controlled red panda house that just opened. I can't wait to see it. They're supposed to have 10 breeding pairs of penguins by the end of summer. I love penguins!

When I was in Orlando for a union conference, I went to Gatorland. It was a very bizarre place. When you walk in the front, you walk through this big alligator mouth.

Once inside, you can walk out onto a fenced dock and look down into their eyes.....there is nothing there. I think people look like sandwiches to them. Their tails don't wag.
Sounds like a fun place, lol.

Ha! A zip line ride over a huge gator lake. Nothing could go wrong there ! :p

I like the gator-mouth entrance. :D

As long as I'm safe from these creatures going for me, I'll always be interested in seeing them. But yeah, I can do without ever meeting one out in the wild.

The Providence zoo just spent a bunch of money on a climate controlled red panda house that just opened. I can't wait to see it. They're supposed to have 10 breeding pairs of penguins by the end of summer. I love penguins!
I love pandas and penguins are too cute. :D. I've much to learn about from them about relaxing and chilling out. :funny:

I love pandas and penguins are too cute. :D. I've much to learn about from them about relaxing and chilling out. :funny:
Me, too. They look like they just play all day, lol.

I like the gator-mouth entrance. :D

As long as I'm safe from these creatures going for me, I'll always be interested in seeing them. But yeah, I can do without ever meeting one out in the wild.
I lived close to Gatorland for a few years, it was a fun place to go. Did you know that the scene from INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM, where the bad guys who fall from the bridge that Indy cuts the ropes on and they are eaten by the crocodiles was shot there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"