Lounge 78

Next time check what you have before making breakfast, was going make a couple egg sandwiches but after fining some bacon and other items I found out I didn't have any eggs :(

Next time check what you have before making breakfast, was going make a couple egg sandwiches but after fining some bacon and other items I found out I didn't have any eggs :(
That could ruin your whole day. :(

That could ruin your whole day. :(

I manage to fix a good breakfast, tomorrow I'll get some more eggs and treats and birdseed. Been outside now it's nice and sunny doing yard work and let the kitties have some boxes with catnip in them, naturally they went bonkers :D

You
I manage to fix a good breakfast, tomorrow I'll get some more eggs and treats and birdseed. Been outside now it's nice and sunny doing yard work and let the kitties have some boxes with catnip in them, naturally they went bonkers :D
You treat them very well. :)

Hey weather people!! Good job saying the rain won't hit until 3ish, the rain hit here at 11:30 :rolleyes:

Hey weather people!! Good job saying the rain won't hit until 3ish, the rain hit here at 11:30 :rolleyes:
Good thing they don't get paid by their accuracy, lol.

Good thing they don't get paid by their accuracy, lol.

Had to go double time feeding the cats and putting the food bowls where it won't get wet and covering up some stuff. All 3 stations were really wrong with the timing

Had to go double time feeding the cats and putting the food bowls where it won't get wet and covering up some stuff. All 3 stations were really wrong with the timing
That's Chaos Theory, man. Too many butterflies flapped their wings in China! :p

Crazy wind and rain today. :( If it had been snow I would be shoveling for sure. I miss the sun.

Please go to Tenacious D YouTube channel and listen to they cover of Baby One More Time.
Delightful!!!!

Crazy wind and rain today. :( If it had been snow I would be shoveling for sure. I miss the sun.

expected to see snow this weekend :( 1st the rain coming later this afternoon and stay around all day/night then temps falls and snow Sunday. Oh joy...

expected to see snow this weekend :( 1st the rain coming later this afternoon and stay around all day/night then temps falls and snow Sunday. Oh joy...
That's kind of similar of what's supposed to happen where we live. A possibility of snow over the weekend. But it's supposed to be 62 on Wednesday and 66 on Thursday, so hopefully the snow won't last long.

That's kind of similar of what's supposed to happen where we live. A possibility of snow over the weekend. But it's supposed to be 62 on Wednesday and 66 on Thursday, so hopefully the snow won't last long.

Oh I know, living near the lake always make things interesting with the weather here, still not thrill though. I'm tired of the cold and the cats would like the warm days too

542a19d7ddc2f18376f29e9aa9873e98ac923dd8.gif

Ms Minute: set your clock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"