Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure got to grab it....the hunt for it is going to suck but once in hand it'll payoff...

is this the first marvel legend box-set since House of M? I hope Toys R Us not only sells this online, but stocks it well in store too

Went by Target tonight on the hunt. All they had were WW2 Caps, and the paint looked like ****. Any thoughts I might've had about buying it just went out the window.

really? the WWII cap looked way better than the previous one. but he's got now BAF part and i don't need him

The ones here had massive cross eyes. I assume that's why they were the only ones left...everything else was picked clean.

na, the 2 caps, and the 2 spideys are being reported all over as being the peg-warmers of the series

all stores near me were plucked clean.

I REALLLY need that Carnage, Zemo, RedSkull, and AIM agents!!

The cap series has been wiped clean around here besides the now cap and WWII caps. Haven't seen any of the army builders, red skull or Zemo. Just need the movie electro out of the spidey series. Absolutely ready for that x-men box set!

Yeah, I haven't seen any Zemos or Red Skulls either. Which is frustrating the heck out of me!

i saw one hydra agent once.. but i passed on it, because he's the last on my list, i may get 2. but like i said before, no way will they mesh with the old ones.

I've heard if you go to target, an employee should be able to tell us when the next shipment is coming, and order it if it hasn't been ordered yet. but i haven't given it a try as of yet

i saw one hydra agent once.. but i passed on it, because he's the last on my list, i may get 2. but like i said before, no way will they mesh with the old ones.

I've heard if you go to target, an employee should be able to tell us when the next shipment is coming, and order it if it hasn't been ordered yet. but i haven't given it a try as of yet

From my experience working there, I don't think it works that way. They don't know until the day prior what is coming on what truck.

I hope we get some Red Skulls and Zemos in locally soon! I want these puppies without paying ebay mark-up prices.

From my experience working there, I don't think it works that way. They don't know until the day prior what is coming on what truck.

I hope we get some Red Skulls and Zemos in locally soon! I want these puppies without paying ebay mark-up prices.

that's what i was thinking. But wasn't sure. My target NEVER seems to restock.. so it'd be nice if they could order some. But a friend in florida who works at target apparently says you can request them to order a restock

i wish they "rain checked" there toys like they do movies

God bless Target for coming to Canada finally. Because there I've found superior and amazing spidey and Carnage. Litterally the only 3 spidey figs I've seen at 3 targets. But still.

Also yesterday I got sabertooth and cyclops. But no rogue. So I may never finish puck.

And no sign of cap figs.

And also recentlyiish. I got protector, hyperion red she hulk and archangel. As well as the red skull shirt punisher.

God bless Target for coming to Canada finally. Because there I've found superior and amazing spidey and Carnage. Litterally the only 3 spidey figs I've seen at 3 targets. But still.

Also yesterday I got sabertooth and cyclops. But no rogue. So I may never finish puck.

And no sign of cap figs.

And also recentlyiish. I got protector, hyperion red she hulk and archangel. As well as the red skull shirt punisher.

yay roughie!

however.... don't fret about Rogue, you just need Emma, Rogue and Phoenix force Cyclops got pulled from the Wolverine legends line. Rogue is supposedly getting bumped to an X-men themed Legends wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"