Falcon and Winter Soldier Marvel Studios' FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER - Disney + Original

Reaction score
img_20190411_174604-png.23545
I want to see the Serpent Society as the villains.

Why does someone that's been nothing but negative about the Disney+ Marvel shows and who posts they won't get the service because it's too expensive for them start a thread for a show they aren't interested in and won't be able to watch?

So about that tv show, I’m really keen! I wonder what the main story will be? I mean, falcon doesn’t have an archnemesis right? I mean winter soldier has Lukin

Falcon just doesn't seem interesting to me. However, there are rumours that
Agent 13 will appear. She was underused in the films. So I hope they do a lot with her

I'm not really sure what they're going to be doing since Steve apparently won't be involved. Are they going to be driving around in a van solving mysteries? Running a coffee shop?

Probably more thriller stuff similar to the Winter Soldier and Civil War.

Don't care for Mackie's Falcon at all, so I'd be watching for Bucky.

Cut Falcon out and maybe I'd be interested.

Falcon is a giant nothing-burger.

I'm 90% positive this title is a fake and the real show's name will be announced after Endgame as...

Captain America & Falcon w/Sebastian Stan as Cap.

I'm 90% positive this title is a fake and the real show's name will be announced after Endgame as...

Captain America & Falcon w/Sebastian Stan as Cap.

Maybe Anthony Mackie will be Cap and Sebastian Stan will be Falcon. :o

Hopefully they will recast Falcon. Hopefully...

Why so much hate for falcon? It’s not like he’s Star lord or something

I enjoy Mackie as Falcon. It will be interesting to see how he acts with Cap not being around. That is when I enjoy him the most. Not sure I will watch these Disney + shows, they will have to prove to me to be more than 1 and done seasons.

WTF! is your problem with Falcon ? he is/was one of the Best Parts in Winter Soldier , his cameo in Ant Man was also one of the Best Parts also his teamup fight with Bucky against Spiderman in Civil War was also one of the best MCU scenes Ever so WTF

Hopefully they will recast Falcon. Hopefully...

There is zero chance of that, especially since it's a continuation of the films and Mackie is part of the reason they want to do this series in the first place. It's not like the other Marvel TV shows (eg Inhumans) or the Netflix shows which were overseen by Jeph Loeb. This is all under the supervision of Feige himself.

There is zero chance of that, especially since it's a continuation of the films and Mackie is part of the reason they want to do this series in the first place. It's not like the other Marvel TV shows (eg Inhumans) or the Netflix shows which were overseen by Jeph Loeb. This is all under the supervision of Feige himself.

Too bad. The actor doesn't look like Comic Book Falcon at all, he looks like a comedian out of a Jim Carrey movie.
Also, I don't like his acting at all.

Well, this is it.

WTF! is your problem with Falcon ? he is/was one of the Best Parts in Winter Soldier , his cameo in Ant Man was also one of the Best Parts also his teamup fight with Bucky against Spiderman in Civil War was also one of the best MCU scenes Ever so WTF

yeah mostly from 3 year olds

I think 3 years old kids enjoy this version of Falcon more, I agree. There is no depth, no character arc, movie Falcon is just "funny" and looks like a comedian. One-liners, big smiles and flying here and there.

I've read tons of Captain America comics featuring Falcon, and that was a badass character with depth and significance. Oh well, the old comics...

This will be a good opportunity to expand on him a bit then. Should be great. Have we heard who the show runner is yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"