Ms. Marvel Marvel Studios' Ms. Marvel General Discussion Thread

I saw this on reddit yesterday. Not sure if it's true or not (given the only news sources I see on it are from sites I've never heard of). But given the screenshots of the tweets, yikes, not good.

He ain’t gone be in Ms. Marvel Season 2.

Meh, the character will just have an inexplicable new face on the next go round.

His parts for The Marvels have been filmed already. Re-shoots or wait and see?

Definitely planning some reshoots, imo.

Supposedly Kapur's ex-wife has denied the allegations and the fact that no major trade media has picked this up, makes me wonder the validity of the story.

Okay so Kamala will become a mutant in the comics too. I guess the Inhumanity will truly have almost no lasting impact. I wonder how long until they re-retcon characters like Quake and Toro back out of being inhumans again, and whether they'll change Moon Girl into a mutant at some point too.

Moon Girl might lose her Inhuman connection (although she doesn't need superpowers anyway so they probably wouldn't make her a mutant). I don't know if the others are worth their time to change. If they're doing it for synergy, Quake is still an Inhuman in the last appearance outside the comics.

Okay so Kamala will become a mutant in the comics too. I guess the Inhumanity will truly have almost no lasting impact. I wonder how long until they re-retcon characters like Quake and Toro back out of being inhumans again, and whether they'll change Moon Girl into a mutant at some point too.
Kamala is still an Inhuman in the comics

I said what I said. You should read the article

She is an inhuman/mutant hybrid
I did lol. All they're saying is her origin isn't getting retconned. Nothing about her being an inhuman/mutant hybrid. Somehow she's gonna transition over but we'll see what that's about.

I did lol. All they're saying is her origin isn't getting retconned. Nothing about her being an inhuman/mutant hybrid. Somehow she's gonna transition over but we'll see what that's about.
Her origin is heavily based on being an inhuman and going through Terrigenesis. I dont know how she is not going to still be an inhuman when they've made it clear that that origin isnt being retconned away

Her origin is heavily based on being an inhuman and going through Terrigenesis. I dont know how she is not going to still be an inhuman when they've made it clear that that origin isnt being retconned away
By coming up with some random maguffin in the story. Maybe they purge her inhuman DNA and replace it with the x-gene when they resurrect her. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"