Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6X06 "Inescapable"

SPO2 Dalisay

Rebel in exile, again.
Reaction score
Fitz and Simmons have fought through space, time and alternate realities to find each other, and now, closer than ever, only their own demons can stop their reunion.

A very good character episode I think. I do think they should have gotten an English child actor to play the role of young Jemma though, because for a native that was really difficult to listen to at times. My only criticism would be that there still seems to be this underlying effort to inject comedy into scenes that don't really need it. Iain and Elizabeth are better than most at dealing with it though.

I like to make a second watch of episodes that I like before I start commenting on them but the end of the episode where the Serenity homage of Enoch in the aftermath of doing his River to the rest of his people got me.

A very good character episode I think. I do think they should have gotten an English child actor to play the role of young Jemma though, because for a native that was really difficult to listen to at times. My only criticism would be that there still seems to be this underlying effort to inject comedy into scenes that don't really need it. Iain and Elizabeth are better than most at dealing with it though.

This is what I thought about some of the unnecessary comedy or silliness. I hope Enoch is able to take FitzSimmons straight back to Earth because I'm fed up of this outer space plot and wish they'd get on with the main story and unite everyone.

I guess Simmons made it official. Framework Fitz is "Leopold is coming". Not the doctor, not Frtiz or other fan nicknames but the name Aida used.

This was a really good episode.The battles being waged in/between their own minds was well done. The climax when they emerged from the pod was funny and unexpected :yay:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"