MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Earth-2 Deadpool

UDee8dp.gif

Haha, that is awesome!

How about Mystique vs Capt Marvel, she was introed as a Carol Danvers villain.

Heh, reminds me of the "Mystique is actually not a mutant but a Kree/Skrull hybrid" fan theory.

What role would you like him in?

How about Arcade. Does Marvel have the rights to Arcade?

How about Arcade. Does Marvel have the rights to Arcade?

Why would they have the rights to him? He's always associated with the X-Men. Does he even battle anyone else?

Isn't Arcade speculated to be in Logan? I remember in one of the promo pictures of that movie there was a guy who looked an awful lot like Arcade.

Yeah wouldn't expect characters mostly known for X-related content to feature in Marvel films unless they have already featured there significantly like Quicksilver.

Why would they have the rights to him? He's always associated with the X-Men. Does he even battle anyone else?

I've seen him in New Warriors for one. I believe he's also gone up against some Avengers.

Isn't Arcade speculated to be in Logan? I remember in one of the promo pictures of that movie there was a guy who looked an awful lot like Arcade.
I'm not sure I'm not really up to date on the Logan details

I'd consider him an X-villain, but he debuted in the team up between Spider-Man and Captain Britain and he had a pretty significant role in Avengers Arena, so he's not limited to X-Books. So who knows?

He's appearing in Elektra's upcoming solo book.

Well I suppose Kang is owned by Fox even though he's always associated with the Avengers.

I wouldn't want to see Arcade battling anyone else other than the X-Men though. It just wouldn't seem right. I'd like an X-Men movie where Arcade turned them all into circus freaks.

2016 was an excellent year for the MCU. Civil War with the introduction of Black Panther and Spider-man, Dr. Strange, Daredevil season 2 with the introduction of the Punisher, Luke Cage, Agents of SHIELD with the introduction of Ghost Rider, and Agent Carter season 2. I've enjoyed all of these installments to varying degrees. Here's to hoping 2017 is just as good, if not better.

Im expecting Dinklage to be pip the troll, or even modok, but i really would like him to be uatu the watcher. The mcu deserves the F4 and company.

2016 was an excellent year for the MCU. Civil War with the introduction of Black Panther and Spider-man, Dr. Strange, Daredevil season 2 with the introduction of the Punisher, Luke Cage, Agents of SHIELD with the introduction of Ghost Rider, and Agent Carter season 2. I've enjoyed all of these installments to varying degrees. Here's to hoping 2017 is just as good, if not better.

Ehhhhh....Agent Carter's second season is debatable as far as quality goes, especially compared to the stellar first season and given the show's abysmal ratings, it was more a failed experiment than anything else. An ambitious one, no doubt, but one that didn't have a huge audience.

Huge, not a few dozen folks on Twitter or message boards.

Ehhhhh....Agent Carter's second season is debatable as far as quality goes, especially compared to the stellar first season and given the show's abysmal ratings, it was more a failed experiment than anything else. An ambitious one, no doubt, but one that didn't have a huge audience.

Huge, not a few dozen folks on Twitter or message boards.

Sure, but I still enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"