MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Sam Hamm is writing the Batman one, which is cool, makes it feel more genuine
That it does. You know, it's going to be great seeing not only Keaton return as Batman but also what his Batman will do in The Flash Movie.

I mean Keaton Batman dealing with a multiverse, time travel, having to help The Flash, Supergirl, etc. etc. It sounds exciting.

That it does. You know, it's going to be great seeing not only Keaton return as Batman but also what his Batman will do in The Flash Movie.

I mean Keaton Batman dealing with a multiverse, time travel, having to help The Flash, Supergirl, etc. etc. It sounds exciting.
Yes! We've only seen this Batman in his own Gotham, so we'll get to see him interact with other heroes and things bigger than screwed-up crooks

And the comic is a chance to expand his world a little with new adaptations of familiar faces i.e. Robin & Two-Face

Win-win!

Last edited:
Yes! We've only seen this Batman in his own Gotham, so we'll get to see him interact with other heroes and things bigger than screwed-up crooks

And the comic is a chance to expand his world a little with new adaptations of familiar faces i.e. Robin & Two-Face

Win-win!

Yes, and I been thinking if they have RF be the one to kill Nora that cause Barry to become The Flash like the comics did, then I can see Barry reminding Keaton Batman of himself because unlike other Batmans his Batman parents murderer that caused him to become Batman was The Joker.

Ditto. I'm hoping for something that looks like an evolution of the Returns suit.

i think a futurized '89 suit will be the move.

The concept art suggests they'll be pretty faithful to the 89 suit. I wonder if Keaton will be able to turn his head?

The Bat-turn was a big part of the visual/presence for his version.

I also gotta wonder if we will see a young/de-aged Michael Keaton in some scenes that could maybe serve as a flashback or Barry going back to the 90s

So many questions about Earth-89 Batman's last 30 years:

1. Does he have a Superman and its it Nicholas Cage? (let's get that one out of the way!)
2. Did he know other versions of the Flash, WW, Cyborg etc
3. Did Bruce marry Selina Kyle and are they still together?
4. What happened to Robin (if the comic is going to be canon)
5. Was this Batman in a Justice League?
6. Which villains did he face?
7. What happened to Alfred, Commissioner Gordon etc

The Bat-turn was a big part of the visual/presence for his version.
It certainly was. I loved the way Keaton made that restriction a 'plus' in his performance. Even if the manufacturing process of the suit this time around allows for greater neck/head movement, he should still move as though it doesn't.

I just hope WB releases a pic at the startvof shooting next month.

We could be close ladies and gents.....

Michael Keaton SAG Ensemble Trial Of The Chicago 7 Batman reprise – Deadline
DEADLINE: To take the focus off you playing Batman again?

KEATON: That’s right. No, you know what it is? I am needing a minute to think about it because I’m so fortunate and blessed, I got so much going on now. I’m really into work right now. I don’t know why, but I am, and so, yeah, I mean, you know, to tell you the truth, somewhere on my iPad is an iteration of the whole Flash thing that I haven’t had time yet…I called them and said, I have to be honest with you. I can’t look at anything right now. I’m so deep into this thing I’m doing. Also, I’m prepping a thing I’m producing and getting ready to do down the road in the fall that I’ll be in, and I feel responsible to that. So, yeah, there is that. I’m not being cute or coy. If I talked about it, I’ll be just bull****ting you. I don’t really know. I have to look at the last draft. To be honest with you, you know what worries me more than anything about all this stuff?

DEADLINE: What?

KEATON: It’s Covid. I’m more concerned. I keep my eye more on the Covid situation in the UK than anything. That will determine everything, and so that’s why I’m living outside the city here on 17 acres, staying away from everybody, because the Covid thing has got me really concerned. So, that’s my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk.

Keaton is notoriously picky and non-comital about his roles. Negations with Marvel fell through and they where ready to cast Woody Harrelson as Vulture before Keaton came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"