Infinity War No More Thanos - The Scarlet Witch Thread

Amazing manips. Now even more mad QS died.

043.jpg

035.jpg

002.jpg

They were so cute together. :)

Hopefully her and Vision get some cute moments like that in the future. Already kinda did in CW.

Possible Costume direction for Wanda in Infinity War? Image from concept art for Civil War.

Cl-M-DUVEAAAO8L.jpg

004.jpg

I must be the only Scarlet Witch fan that's happy with no headband.

I can't wait to see her in Infinity War. I echo others in hopes that she's in Doctor Strange's end credits scene so that she's reintroduced as even more powerful.

I must be the only Scarlet Witch fan that's happy with no headband.

I can't wait to see her in Infinity War. I echo others in hopes that she's in Doctor Strange's end credits scene so that she's reintroduced as even more powerful.

Well, powerful, but not so powerful it breaks the character. What I am more excited about, even more than her powers, is her growth from this shy, struggling girl, into a fighter and a leader, and truly become the Scarlet Witch.
Her arc is about self-belief and fighting for control of her own mind and body.

Vision is a God becoming Human.
Wanda is a Human becoming a God.

1. She miraculously survives a Stark bomb.
2. She miraculously survives Hydra experiments involving the scepter.
3. The scepter was given to Loki by a being called The Other, an alias of Chthon.
4. The scepter comes into contact with Wanda, a result which would totally suit Chthon.

If, and it's a big if, I am just theorizing here, remember, Chthon is the being possessing Kaecilius, then I can see Strange having a clear reason for seeking her out upon unraveling a clue. He will definitely be the one seeking her, as she is pretty much stuck in Wakanda and is a fugitive.

There's a whole interesting angle with Strange, because having just wrapped his brain around the mystic universe, he encounters a girl who challenges his preconceptions yet again. His powers are based around knowledge...Wanda's are based around emotion...that takes Stephen into territory he, as a man of science, is even more unfamiliar with.

But for all Stephen's knowledge, I believe it will be Steve's belief in Wanda that will be most crucial.
And don't forget Clint. Those family scenes in AoU show why he matters to the team, and especially how important he will be to an increasingly otherworldly Wanda, of reminding her of her roots.

Well, powerful, but not so powerful it breaks the character. What I am more excited about, even more than her powers, is her growth from this shy, struggling girl, into a fighter and a leader, and truly become the Scarlet Witch.
Her arc is about self-belief and fighting for control of her own mind and body.

But for all Stephen's knowledge, I believe it will be Steve's belief in Wanda that will be most crucial.
And don't forget Clint. Those family scenes in AoU show why he matters to the team, and especially how important he will be to an increasingly otherworldly Wanda, of reminding her of her roots.

This. This is one of the reasons Wanda is my favorite. Because she's introduced to us as someone that is still trying to take control of her powers instead of already being good at them. I loved her line in CW "I can't control their fear, only my own." That's so great.

I do think her new Avengers family will have the best impact on her too. She lost her world with Pietro (still bitter about that) but now she has Steve, Clint, and the rest of them to be there for her and for her to save them if needed.

And selfishly I hope for more Wanda/Nat scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"