Now You See Me 2

Is Caplan playing a different character? I miss Isla. It's 2015. I don't see how they cannot just shoot around her pregnancy. :argh: And I say this as someone who LOVES Caplan. The appeal of sequels like this is to see the entire "gang" once more.

IMDB list's Caplan as someone called Lula. Isla's character was called Harley I think.

First one was ok. Nothing I wouldve watched in theaters.

This looks about the same.

I for sure thought that Daniel Radcliff was going to say "Sorry I'm not good at magic" or "I hate magic"

Me too mate.

As for the Isla Fisher thing, she was pregnant while they were shooting the film so I think they replaced the character.

I'm surprised they didn't film around her pregnancy, I mean if they could manage it with an action heavy role like Black Widow you'd figure they could do it in this.

Well, if LGF greenlights a third movie (they're in early development on one) -- perhaps Isla will return? It'd be nice if she came back.

maybe Isla can come back in part 3 and explain the trick of a different woman playing her in part 2..

I didn't even really like the first one that much, but I'll see this for Caplan and Radcliffe.

Yeah, the whole "we couldn't bring her back because of pregnancy" makes me raise an eyebrow. It's not like films/TV shows haven't shot around that before (BW in AOU being the most recent example), including much more action-heavy roles.

now-you-see-me-2-01.jpg

now-you-see-me-2-02.jpg

CbWlPApXIAAnxZf.jpg

OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER

[YT]watch?v=AuEjHzOIgBE[/YT]

The only Horsemen I care about is the one that involves Ric Flair.

The fact that this movie is not called Now You Don't will always piss me off.

The fact that this movie is not called Now You Don't will always piss me off.

I was coming here to say that is what it should have been called! The trailer looked interesting and I really enjoyed the first one.

I'm a little concerned about the movie to be honest. The first movie, which I liked very much, had this grounded approach on the kind of tricks they were conjuring that you could actually believe they were humans who were good magicians. But some of the tricks they are trying to pull here are just not possible-superheroish! And that takes me out of whatever is happening and reminds me that it's special effects. Never good.

So I guess Radcliffe is playing on (or against?) his Harry Potter image? Magician stuff and what-not.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Eventually, he had to hint at or poke fun at it.

I mean his personality seems REALLY different here, which is cool.

.jonmchu is returning to direct 'Now You See Me 3' (EXCLUSIVE) http://bit.ly/1NwFQEf

Jon M. Chu is returning to the director’s chair for Lionsgate’s “Now You See Me 3,” Variety has learned exclusively.

The studio struck a deal with Chu nearly two months before it releases his “Now You See Me 2” on June 10 — a signal that it believes the sequel will perform in the same range as the 2013 original, which took in $351.7 million worldwide.
CEO Jon Feltheimer announced nearly a year ago during a conference call with analysts that Lionsgate had already started planning for the third film, but gave no details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"