Now You See Me 2

Really like the concept.
The Photoshop execution is poor, but that's to be expected

So will they bother to explain where Isla Fisher or Melanie Laurent's character went I wonder? And is Dylan still with the FBI?

So will they bother to explain where Isla Fisher or Melanie Laurent's character went I wonder? And is Dylan still with the FBI?

They went where all female love interests go in sequels.

Last time I checked, Isla wasn't a love interest. She was one of the freaking Horsemen.

Melanie has been pretty busy since the original film.
And Isla just had a baby boy.

I think he meant how they'd explain it in the film.

I saw it today. They did explain Fisher's absence, they didn't explain Laurent's absence.

I liked it. Not as good or fresh as the first one, but if you're a "fan" you'll enjoy it.

Yeah, probably check it out after Warcraft.

I saw it today. They did explain Fisher's absence, they didn't explain Laurent's absence.

I liked it. Not as good or fresh as the first one, but if you're a "fan" you'll enjoy it.

Well, at least I got half of what I wanted, so that's better than a lot of movies would do. And if by "fan" you mean "found the first one to be a fun romp with some decent performances," then yes, yes I am. So if this one is like that as well, then I'll be satisfied.

still say they should have called it
A: Now You Don't

or

B: Now You See Me, Now You Don't

Well, at least I got half of what I wanted, so that's better than a lot of movies would do. And if by "fan" you mean "found the first one to be a fun romp with some decent performances," then yes, yes I am. So if this one is like that as well, then I'll be satisfied.

That's exactly what I meant. This one does up the "absurdity" ante, though.

This was fun, loved the first one. Can't wait for the third, hopefully.

SPOILERS BELOW:

DO NOT READ if u don't want to be spoiled

At the end, Morgan Freeman said Walter was IN ON IT???

Did I hear that right???

SPOILERS BELOW:

DO NOT READ if u don't want to be spoiled

At the end, Morgan Freeman said Walter was IN ON IT???

Did I hear that right???

No, he wasn't in on it. That part confused me too for a second. Everybody was in on it except for the main bad guy trio.

Enjoyed the first one, this one was ok but did drag a bit in the second half. Glad that they acknowledged Isla Fisher's character being absent and didnt just ignore it like other movies tend to do.

I LOVED Lizzy in this been a fan of hers since Mean Girls but she was great in this she is officially back on my radar

I LOVED Lizzy in this been a fan of hers since Mean Girls but she was great in this she is officially back on my radar
I remember her from Mean Girls too who would have thought she'd get to be so hot.

I remember her from Mean Girls too who would have thought she'd get to be so hot.

Go watch Masters of Sex (if you haven't already). You'll get to see ALL of Lizzy there. ;)

I thought the first movie was enjoyable but this sequel dragged and lacked some of the first films spark.

I found Lizzy and Jesse annoying at times in this movie.

The evil twin stuff was cliche and lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"