Guardians of the Galaxy **OFFICIAL** GOTG Vol. 2 SPOILERS Thread

Just thought of this and laughed. Did anyone else just love how baby Groot attacked Drax on more than one occasion. Just looked funny as well as cute to me.

This, I especially loved it when Drax is climbing into the ship at the end and Groot is doing it then, so funny,

Hipsters invented the idea of killing off characters? Someone tell Shakespeare. :oldrazz:

Don't leave out half of what I said. "we can't believe in the adventure unless we think someone will die"

Almost all heroic characters live in our stories. It's not a problem at all for us to buy into the adventure without a character dying.

After watching the movie for the 2nd time, must say I was wrong about some things I said. It got better with 2nd viewing , definitely goes from a 7.5 to a 9/10 for me now. Think I expected too much and this affected my first viewing .

I have it a 9 initially but it still stayed strong on a 2nd viewing. Still one of Marvels best for me.

After watching the movie for the 2nd time, must say I was wrong about some things I said. It got better with 2nd viewing , definitely goes from a 7.5 to a 9/10 for me now. Think I expected too much and this affected my first viewing .
I don't know how I did it, but I totally ignored the movie until the week it came out. Didn't think about it at all and avoided all trailers and spoilers.

It really helped the experience. I'm going to try to do that for all the comic book movies. I've not been thinking about Wonder Woman or Spider-Man. The only trailer I've seen is the Thor 3 trailer. And of course I'm hyped for that movie...probably a mistake on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"