Official JLA discussion thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do

I prefer same sex romance stories but I dont hate all straight ones

Most are pretty boring to me but I like Aquaman and Mera

And Clark and Lois I like them together too :hrt:

Kk.

For what it is worth: I don't have any idea when it's going to get drawn by either my artist friend or older brother, but in a comic miniseries I'm writing the protagonist is male and his archvillain is male as well. The archvillain is bi and in the comic he actually tries to hit on & seduce the protagonist (who is heterosexual and has a girlfriend but she isn't present) when they first meet as civilians. Won't go into detail of the how or why but point is in the end he does. He doesn't succeed though.

No clue when it's going to be done either it's just a fun project is all that I might submit to Keyser Soze's publisher and/or the publisher my brother works for at least after it's drawn.

Mysti, if you can just assume that characters are bi even if it's not stated in the comic, I'm gonna just start assuming that Kate Kane (and every other gay character) is going through a phase and will be straight again soon. same thing, right?

No its not

There's no such thing as just 'going through a phase'

And if DC ever made Kate Kane or any gay/bi character straight I would boycott them forever

When I got done :barf:ing in disgust because the thought of any of DC's gay/bi characters being made straight disgusts and repulses me :dry:

No its not

And if DC ever made Kate Kane or any gay/bi character straight I would boycott them forever

When I got done :barf:ing in disgust because the thought of any of DC's gay/bi characters being made straight disgusts and repulses me :dry:

Then why would you be okay with a straight character being made gay/bisexual? That's just as wrong.

If you want to believe a gay character is actually bisexual though that would be the same thing and yep as a reader you can interpret it that way if you want to Scarecrow :up:

Then why would you be okay with a straight character being made gay/bisexual? That's just as wrong.

I wouldnt be okay with a straight character being made gay

I would be fine with them being revealed as bisexual though

Liking the opposite sex doesnt mean a character cant like the same sex too :up:

No its not

Ironically, most of what you say on the topic of sexuality and sexual orientation offends and repulses me.

I would not be surprised at all if Starfire was Bi... Just sayin'. It would make a lot of sense. ;)

Ironically, most of what you say on the topic of sexuality and sexual orientation offends and repulses me.

seconded. I don't want to be rude or anything, Mysti. but we get it.

I would not be surprised at all if Starfire was Bi... Just sayin'. It would make a lot of sense. ;)

I could totally see that happening :up:

Though she is an alien. She probably views sexuality in a completely different way than humans do

Nah, she's apparently just as detached and soulless as most ****es are.

:csad:

Red Hood and the Outsiders never happened 'Ferret

It never happened :dry:

Multi-Quote ACTIVATE!

Nah, she's apparently just as detached and soulless as most ****es are.

:csad:

Red Hood and the Outsiders nevee happened 'Ferret

It never happened :dry:

See, I don't see the Pre 52 Starfire being openly Bi. At least not like... obvious about it? Because they only ever set her up with Dick, *tehehe* and implied other men. But Post-52... oh hells yeah I see it and it makes so. much. sense.

I would not have a problem with a bisexual Starfire.

Ditto. If you're gonna make her a sex fiend, you should go all out.

And I don't mean bi's are sex addicts. ;) Just that I can see her being equal opportunity.

And we should get back to JLA, but now I have to leave for class :( I'll read it a second time once I come home anyway...

I would not have a problem with a bisexual Starfire.

I think it would definitely fit well for her character :up:

Her real character not the emotionless joyless robot she has become ;_;

If she was who would you like to see her date hippie_hunter

Multi-Quote ACTIVATE!

See, I don't see the Pre 52 Starfire being openly Bi. At least not like... obvious about it? Because they only ever set her up with Dick, *tehehe* and implied other men. But Post-52... oh hells yeah I see it and it makes so. much. sense.

And I don't mean bi's are sex addicts. ;) Just that I can see her being equal opportunity.

And we should get back to JLA, but now I have to leave for class :( I'll read it a second time once I come home anyway...

Weirdly I've liked the other Justice League comic books Justice League International and Justice League Dark more than the actual Justice League series

Not the worst comic book I've read this month but I just didnt dig it that much

But I'mma stick with it for the first arc at least. Looking forward to Aquaman showing up and seeing the design for Darkseid and the New Gods

I think it would definitely fit well for her character :up:

Her real character not the emotionless joyless robot she has become ;_;

If she was who would you like to see her date hippie_hunter

Oh I dunno, how about a brand new character like Scandal Savage dating Liana. I'd rather see a new character developed as opposed to turning established heterosexual characters who have no tendencies towards bisexuality or homosexuality turning gay.

Even going by Wolfman's run on New Teen Titans, Starfire would be the one character I would not be surprised to see go bisexual. Tamaraneans are all about the love. I can definitely see Starfire falling in love with a woman.

Oh I dunno, how about a brand new character like Scandal Savage dating Liana. I'd rather see a new character developed as opposed to turning established heterosexual characters who have no tendencies towards bisexuality or homosexuality turning gay.

That would be neat if they were fun and interesting together :up: Would be cool if the character was a superhero as well I dig crime fighting couples

Darn it now I remember how much I miss Scandal and Liana. And Knockout too :csad:

Even going by Wolfman's run on New Teen Titans, Starfire would be the one character I would not be surprised to see go bisexual. Tamaraneans are all about the love. I can definitely see Starfire falling in love with a woman.

:up:

Speaking of Teen Titans are you going to be checking out 'Games' hippie_hunter

Bought it. I'm a huge Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans fanboy, so of course I was going to buy it. I've been liking it a lot so far.

Fun on a bun :up:

I wanted to buy it but with all the money I'm spending on comics I couldn't afford it

So I'll just keep making sad faces at my girlfriend and hope she buys it for me for Christmas :oldrazz:

Make a face so sad that she buys it for you before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"