The Official Flash thread - Part 1

Pretty much

She's only going to be around long enough for the Flash equivalent of Green Goblin throwing Gwen off the bridge happens

Barry will angst for a while and then hook up with Iris :o

Pretty much

She's only going to be around long enough for the Flash equivalent of Green Goblin throwing Gwen off the bridge happens

zoom murder.

Will he want to make Barry a better hero, though? Or will he just be a dick?

time dick. he wants to make barry run fast enough to guarantee his own existence, then he'll try to kill barry. time shenanigans will also provide a cameo for wally and set up the relationship with iris.

But not a relationship relationship. You know what I mean. Don't try to pretend you're not gross. That was totally gross. :csad:

ew. why would you interpret that that way. you're sick, sicko. grosserton j. pervypants

Pretty much

And I can't say that would upset me since I'm not feeling any real chemistry between her and Barry. Granted, this New 52 Flash hasn't really appealed to me in general (thank God for scans).

I wasn't that into the series at first but since the Rogues story began I've been enjoying it :)

lixdexia said:
zoom murder.

Dat Zoom

He needs to stop with all the murder :o

Will he want to make Barry a better hero, though? Or will he just be a dick?

Depends if its crazy time traveller Zoom or angry bitter cripple Zoom

Speaking of which in Final Crisis when Inertia steals Zoom's speed suddenly a wheelchair just magically appears around him out of nowhere

Someone explain this

It confuzzles and frustrates me :ninja:

lixdexia said:
time dick. he wants to make barry run fast enough to guarantee his own existence, then he'll try to kill barry. time shenanigans will also provide a cameo for wally and set up the relationship with iris.

Time shenanigans are the best kind of shenanigans :up:

Speaking of which in Final Crisis when Inertia steals Zoom's speed suddenly a wheelchair just magically appears around him out of nowhere

It's the COSMIC wheelchair! It was created by the Speed Force! Roll with it enough and it'll generate incredible amounts of sympathy.

Okay, question about issue 0: the guy in the prison who was involved in the robbery's name was Daniel West. Is he a pre-existing character who is somehow related to Wally?

Okay, question about issue 0: the guy in the prison who was involved in the robbery's name was Daniel West. Is he a pre-existing character who is somehow related to Wally?

In everything I've read I don't recall a Daniel West. But I'm sure his connection would have to do with Iris.

Wally's dad was named Rudy, but they might've changed it to Daniel and made him a criminal for Johns' patented "no one is allowed a happy childhood" kick.

I actually find this Daniel West character so much more intriguing that some other West family members.

How he has like zero development?

It's the COSMIC wheelchair! It was created by the Speed Force! Roll with it enough and it'll generate incredible amounts of sympathy.

He is the worlds first handi-capable speedster :o

Danny's apparently Iris's little brother and he'll be getting released during the Grodd story coming up.

when the pigs try to get at you

drop it like its hoooot

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"