The Official Flash thread - Part 1

Flash, Piper and the Rogues versus Grodd and his damn dirty apes this week :ninja:

I'm looking forward to this story :)

Is it coming out tomorrow? My store better be holding me a copy damn it! Lol

Bought a Secret of Barry Allen trade today. It was 50% off so I couldn't pass it up. Is it at the least worth the read though? It sounds like it'll be pretty good

It's okay. I mean, it's Wally, so, that automatically makes it 59 times better. :o

Is that the one where it turns out Barry Allen magically taffyed The Top's brain

I remember finding that one unintentionally hillarious because of the Top saying stuff like 'You can't top the Top, Flash'

Which yeah...means something else in the lesbian community :o

The Flash is a power bottom.

But which of them are twinks, twonks, or twanks?

Bart's a total twink. Barry a twunk and I'd say Wally is probably a twunk versatile lol

GA would be a twank.

Vixen would be a butch for sure

Wonder Woman is a total femme though

Hawkgirl i could see going either way

But which of them are twinks, twonks, or twanks?

Connor would be for sure

Roy would be a definite top at least when he wasnt high and impotent

The NEW Reverse-Flash will make his debut in a mystery arc after the Grodd story. Also coming up, Barry + Bart.

'Twould be hilarious if Wally is the new Reverse Flash.

Because it could happen too.

The Wally West of the evil mirror universe

He has a beard

Possibly also an eyepatch :ninja:

I thought I made a post in this thread?
Flash 40 apparently has [blackout]a Thawne as Professor Zoom, could it be Eobard? Gorilla Grodd ate the brains of Eobard Thawne in an earlier issue, and blue Flash killed Grodd after that.[/blackout]

Except if you recall that was in a future timeline that no longer comes to pass. So I'm pretty sure that it is indeed
Eobard in the yellow suit

giphy.gif

I will always treasure this quote of Wally West:
"Time Travel gives me a headache"

Can't wait for that. Especially since it's effectively an omnibus.

On finally telling the Flash story he's wanted to write for a very long time:

[I'm] doing the Flash almost as a sci-fi story where it's a guy getting faster. Really simple, a Richard Matheson idea like "Shrinking Man," or Stephen King's "Thinner" where you just take a really simple notion -- bigger, smaller. This one, he's someone getting faster. What does that mean? And seeing how The Flash would emerge from just this very simple scientist getting faster story. So I'm doing that, and to a certain extent it's a revamp, but it's happening outside the main continuity.

On why Barry Allen:

I love Wally West, but this one I want to be Barry Allen. He fits in better. I like the idea of the police forensic scientist. And I know they've done a lot more of that in the recent [comics], but back in the day that was barely looked at. And I want to do the Iris relationship, the idea of this girl who's like super fast in this city who's obsessed with fashion and they all drink coffee. It's just a fast city and [all that] information. And she can't stop talking -- like me, I can't stop talking. And Barry's this methodical guy and suddenly he's like he's on speed all the time and it's just getting worse and worse and worse. And she's kind of having to deal with her boyfriend who she quite liked as being the slow, methodical guy is suddenly turned into this pop star, this fizzing as if he's on coke constantly. And there's there's also a tragedy of what happens as we start to approach the speed of light.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...yths-his-final-batman-story-more-multiversity

Can't wait for Morrison's Flash GN. His take on the character sounds fascinating!

Definitely want to see what Morrison does. Curious to see JMS' Flash: Earth One, too.

Just read Flash 44, seeing Roscoe Dillon without a face, and his name is not Top...
I miss the cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"