Persona 5

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
Persona 5 Coming To Both PlayStation 4 And PlayStation 3 [Update: Trailer]. September 1, 2014 . 12:40am

Persona 5 is coming to both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Sony revealed at their pre-TGS press conference today.

Persona 5 is coming to both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Sony showed off a teaser for the game during their pre-TGS Sony press conference today. The game will be released in Japan in 2015. You can watch the teaser below.
[YT]-Y5U8n4Ie3I[/YT]

Update: The game is simply slated for “2015,” not early 2015.

Read more stories about Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & Videos on Siliconera.
Alss

Persona 5 Director Katsura Hashino Has Another Message For Fans. September 1, 2014 . 5:41am

“I apologize for only being able to show so little,” says Persona 5 director, Katsura Hashino, following last night’s teaser trailer for the game.

Atlus just revealed a first look at Persona 5 with a teaser trailer during the SCEJA Press Conference 2014. Following the livestream, Persona series chief director Katsura Hashino left a message for the fans on the series’ official blog. Here’s what he said:
Hello, everyone. This is the Persona Team’s Hashino.

While it was sudden, during the conference that was held by SCE earlier today, they showed a trailer for the Persona series’ latest main numbered title, Persona 5. The setting is reversed from the previous title, as the title will depict the lives of youths living in a setting of a big city.

I apologize for only being able to show so little, but it would make me happy to know that you all have been able to get a glimpse of the game’s atmosphere.

Persona 5 was announced last year, and in addition to the release for PlayStation 3, we’re currently developing a PlayStation 4 version to release simultaneously in 2015. Furthermore, it’s very regretful that we’ll keep you guys waiting (I’m sorry ; ;), but I believe we’ll have a great game that will remain in your hearts.

While this may seem presumptuous to mention in the midst of all the high expectations, I am in charge of the direction of the game, following Persona 3 and Persona 4. Also returning is character designer [Shigenori Soejima] who worked on the previous title, and [Shoji Meguro] in charge of music, and together with trusted and reliable staff members, we’re pushing forward and working hard.

Personally speaking, after directing Catherine, I was supposed to prepare for making titles on HD consoles… but that’s a story from a very long time ago. Since then, we’ve worked together with the team staff on developing various titles, and each one has exceeded my expectations.

Not only in terms of games, but they’ve also reached TV anime series, stage plays, live concerts, and even a theatrical anime film. Honestly, the only thing I’ve planned and produced outside of video games is Persona Stalker Club that is currently going on over at Nico Nico Douga.

In addition to the folks at Aniplex who’ve produced our anime, we are very fortunate to have so many projects and support, and I’m truly grateful. I believe that it is a result from all the support from the fans. Thank you very much.

Again, I’d like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the Atlus fans who’ve been supporting us since the past. As you may know, the current series saw a change in production staff back in Persona 3, from visuals, music, to a new view of the world.

In those days, there was a great deal of uncertainty, and even with all the pros and cons, we were blessed with many fans who’ve continued enjoying and supporting us, since the early days to the latest titles. On behalf of the development staff, I’d like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that we’ll have something that will bring you all plenty of joy, and I also hope you all look forward to its completion. Thank you for your continued support!

Persona 5 Director & Producer
Katsura Hashino
Persona 5 will release in 2015 in Japan for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Read more stories about Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera
source:Siliconera

this is great news, not sure how much of a system seller it'll be for Ps4 since there's also a Ps3 version tho

this is great news, not sure how much of a system seller it'll be for Ps4 since there's also a Ps3 version tho

Persona 4 still isn't available as a PS3 game, I'm just happy it's coming to the PS4 at all.

well sony is picking this one up first but this thread might be moved to multiplat area if this eventually becomes to other consoles . Well we'll see. P4 arena Multiplat for sure though.

Yeah... but Persona 4 is still not available as a PS3 game. P4Arena is not at all the same thing.

isn't that because persona 4 was a Ps2 game? you just wanted a remastered/remade version or something?

and yeah P4arena ain't the same but at least it is something persona on the ps3, you know

isn't that because persona 4 was a Ps2 game? you just wanted a remastered/remade version or something?

and yeah P4arena ain't the same but at least it is something persona on the ps3, you know

I'm just saying that Persona 5 was originally announced as only a PS3 game, which would follow the same trend as Persona 4, not being on a current gen console. But, happily, this news changes that.

i hope the ps4 version outsells the ps3 version by a wide margin

the video is in the article for those to see. sorry the URL for it isn't easy to pick up so you have to view it with in th article it's self below.

Persona Stalker Club Episode 8: Thoughts And Theories On Persona 5. October 3, 2014 . 5:32pm

The eighth episode of Persona Stalker Club, the two hosts hang out with fans at TGS and discuss the Persona 5 trailer.

The eighth episode of Persona Stalker Club, hosted by popular Persona fans in voice actress Tomomi Isomura and freelance writer Mafia Kajita, is a special one that took place during Tokyo Game Show 2014, which was held last month. What could they have been up to?

[Note: skip towards the bottom of the post for the special segment on Persona 5.]

The episode starts off with the two at the Makuhari Messe, where the event is held each year, and they begin out by going around looking for fans who might know about Persona Stalker Club.

Before going into the Tokyo Game Show events, the program takes a look at a few fan letters from various fans across Japan. Kajita jokes about how most of the fan mail seems oddly positive and grateful, to which Isomura says that it’s probably because of all the work that awaits.

One fan mentioned how he accidentally bought “Persora – The Golden Best,” an album based off the fan-favorite “soramimi” antics from Issochi and Kajita, instead of the actual “Persona – The Golden Best” album. The two hosts had a good laugh over how he fell for the gag, but he seemed grateful to have learned about the show that way nonetheless.

In the next segment at 7:20, the duo returns to their quest of looking for fans who might be familiar with the show. However, the catch is that they’ll ask the so-called fans various questions about the show, and getting the wrong answer means having to get a taste of the meat-flavored gum.

The first person they find is an Akihiko cosplayer. He claims to be a fan from the very first episode, so they ask him what’s under Izanagi’s “zipper” which he got wrong, and has to suffer the taste of failure, which includes 20% more meat for the very special occasion.

The punishment backfires, however, as “Nikuhiko sempai” (niku=meat) actually ends up liking the gum. Following him, the next group of cosplayers ends up getting their question wrong as well, and even the Chie cosplayer does her best to show how much she liked the gum.

The following group gets it right, but they choose to get a taste of the gum out of curiosity, and oddly enough, they actually like it, too… well, except for the idol in Rise.

In the next corner, the hosts answer various Persona-related questions from fans, with the first one asking what’s up with Aigis’ legs and how she manages to put on shoes and why her creator didn’t make her more human-like in those parts.

According to Kajita, he’s been curious whenever he saw Aigis dressed in her school outfit, wearing shoes and socks. According to Atlus, she has a feature on her ankles that allows for optional equips. When her feet are pointy, it’s to increase movement speed and jumping power, similar to “Bambi or a horse”.

Isomura jokingly mentions that it was probably just because they got too lazy to draw the rest of her, so they just decided to give her straight legs.

The next question is another one is another question about Aigis, where a fan asks if her breasts and other parts are soft, because he gets the impression that they’d be hard, considering that she’s an android.

Atlus says that she’s been provided with extra defense to be able to defend against all kinds of attacks that you would expect from fighting against Shadows, but otherwise, she was originally “modeled” after humans. So, it seems like it’s up to the fans to decide.

Apparently, that is also a question that is most asked by companies that create Aigis models.

The following question points out that Junpei wears a cross in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, which resembles the one Chidori wore on her head, and asks if there’s any relation. Atlus says that it’s actually a necklace from Chidori’s favorite apparel brand, which she gave to Junpei as a gift.

Next, at 19:35, they go around asking various fans who their favorite male and female characters are. The top three favorites for male characters went from third to first with Kanji, Adachi, and Yu. The female top three is a tie between Rise and Mitsuru for third, Chie in second place, and Nanako with the top votes.

Then, at 21:14, they show a collection of various Persona cosplayers.

The 22:10 mark is the fan-favorite segment of “soramimi” with mangled lyrics to Persona songs. The first track from Persona 3 actually doesn’t have lyrics in the original soundtrack, so they ask singer and rapper Lotus Juice to share it over Twitter sometime.

However, it definitely sounds like it’s saying “shoyu, gohan gawari” (soy sauce instead of rice). Staff member Matsumoto appears once again, and he even has a side of his favorite choco cornet as a side dish.

The next track is from “Light the Fire Up in the Night ‘Mayonaka’” from Persona Q, where the lyrics say “in this vast gloomy night sky“ but it sounds like “Iindesuka? Sutoroberii naidesuka?” (Is it okay? Would you happen to have strawberry [flavor]?)

20141003_084215_thumb.png

Following, is Isomura’s original soramimi for Persona Q’s “Light the Fire Up in the Night ‘Kagejikan’”. The original lyrics say “light that path whenever it’s dark,” which Isomura hears as “Rei-chan, panusto de ireba iisa” (Rei-chan, you should wear some pantyhose).

The last one is another from “Light the Fire Up in the Night ‘Mayonaka’” from Persona Q, where Isomura hears the “gloomy night sky” part as “moobii, naisu taitsu!” (Movie, nice tights!).

In the next part of the program, the two hosts take the show live on Atlus’ stage during Tokyo Game Show 2014, where they start out with a look at Etrian Odyssey Untold II’s latest trailer at 35:28, followed by some gameplay. They then share a little on Persona 4: Dancing All Night at 39:00.

A vote was held regarding “if you could dance with one of these characters, which would it be?” with the result of: Kanji (18.8%), Yosuke (24.3%), and Chie (56.8%).

Finally, they end the program with the part fans have all been waiting for: Persona 5. They start out with a look at the recent teaser trailer at the 45:00 mark, as an opportunity to share their thoughts and theories on what the game will be about.

After showing the clip, Isomura says that she’s already seen that video dozens of times, while Kajita adds that he’s seen it so much that he could throw up (in a good way!), too. Unfortunately, Atlus didn’t show any gameplay as they had hoped, but they discuss the trailer nevertheless.

According to Isomura, the blue train shown at the beginning passes through an area that looks exactly like a route she takes from south Shinjuku back to Shinjuku after her voice acting training lessons. The last bit is also Shibuya, so they say that it’s safe to assume that it’ll take place in Persona version of metropolitan of Tokyo.

Kajita points out that the character who appears to be the main character of Persona 5 is shown looking at news bulletins in the train that show all kinds of atrocious news.

He continues by saying that past games of the series focused on themes like the “Apathy Syndrome” in Persona 3, but judging by the messages on the train, it looks like Persona 5 might face more realistic problems, such as incidents of bullying and suicide.

Isomura also points out that the protagonist’s big glasses reminds her of the latest trend seen worn by models, and such, so it looks like he might be pretty fashion-conscious. On the subject of glasses, Kajita says that Persona 4 had a theme of glasses, so maybe this could possibly be an ongoing theme with Persona 5, but Isomura on the other hand, believes that it didn’t seem to be much of a focus, so it seems unlikely.

They then joke about saying that the protagonist could be wearing glasses to not stand out as much, but when he feels like looking good, he could take them off to say, “can I be hot now?”

Next they point out the part at the end of the trailer, where they flames are reflecting on the protagonist’s glasses, with a shadow that looks evil.

Isomura’s theory is that the scene looks like it could be when he first summons his Persona, as you could see him noticing something and looks around the crowd. She says that it’s almost as if he “found” someone, and it could be a Shadow that was hidden within somebody in the bustling streets.

The episode then ends with the Midnight Station corner, which shows the latest of products and events of all-things-Persona, followed by a thank you message from the show to all the fans and those who participated in the episode during Tokyo Game Show.

After a long and busy episode, Isomura and Kajita say they feel like they ranked up their Social Link with the viewers.

Read more stories about Persona 4: Dancing All Night & Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita on Siliconera.

I didn't realize this series had a long history of being playstation exclusive. why didn't they add the protagonist to psasbr?!?

There's a different protagonist in every game.

then why not add em all? or at least one from the most famous of the persona series? whichever one they may be.

you also saying that none of these titles have anything to do with each other?

then why not add em all? or at least one from the most famous of the persona series? whichever one they may be.

you also saying that none of these titles have anything to do with each other?
From what I understand they are all in the same universe they shown this with p3 and 4 and 1 &2 are all in the same universe but there are other issue from what I was told . P1 and 2 is sketchy, considering Atlus hasn't recognized them at all in recent years, and the inclusion of demons and other elements not found in what we know as the P3/4 universe. The characters from Persona 2 WERE featured on a canon TV show in 3, where their current lives were depicted, suggesting they exist alongside the characters in 3 (and subsequently 4).

Mitsuru, Aigis, Akihiko, Elizabeth, Ken, Yukari, Junpei, Fuuka, and Theodore all make appearances in Arena and Ultimax. They're older and have various roles in society, establishing the time gap between the end of 3 FES and the beginning of 4 Golden (each of those being the currently canon years these games take place, unless they come out with another expansion and update the dates yet again).

This game takes place during the days of the school festival in FES and Golden. In 3, the festival was cancelled due to a large typhoon, and Minato became sick for the entire week. A time portal of sorts pulled the P3 characters from that time, and placed them into 4's setting/time, being the Yasogami school festival (which actually did happen in-game). This is why they're all their default ages.

The P3 characters that appear in Arena/Ultimax don't recognize the P3 characters due to a form of amnesia of the events in Shadow of the Labyrinth. All of this is canon, they just don't recall these happenings whatsoever.

"Anyway all the Persona Games take place in the Same Universe, Takeharu Kirijo the Father of Mitsuru Kirijo once said that the Kirijo Group used to be part of the Nanjo Group also so there's connection ."

the first 2 installments they might eventually have most of them meet up via a Spin off like arena or Q where some of them will be in college or starting their life as young adults in a career like Mistsuru from 3 in Arena. ( if they ever have the characters from 1-2, they will be slightly older. under 40, but still older ) but so far it's mostly 3-4 they got around to doing that for. As for the main series they will always have the main protagonist be a new person with a new cast with them in the second year of high school or the middle with that.

Last edited:
Nearly forgot about this over the week end

Persona 5 Confirmed For North America On PS3 And PS4 In 2015. December 6, 2014 . 11:01am

Not a huge surprise, but it’s nice to hear a confirmation that Persona 5 will be released in North America.

Not a huge surprise, but it’s nice to hear a confirmation that Persona 5 will be released in North America. The game’s Western release was announced during the PlayStation Experience keynote for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 following the Japanese release. No release date was announced. Persona 5 is scheduled to come out next year in Japan.
[YT]SmlaYjnPVI4[/YT]

Read more stories about Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera.

Persona 5’s Main Character Teased In The Visuals For An Upcoming Concert. December 12, 2014 . 3:17am

The official website for the upcoming Persona concert has been updated with a new visual, and it features a Persona 5 tease.

Atlus recently announced the “Persona Super Live 2015 in Nippon Budokan: Night of the Phantom” concert, which will feature various tracks from Persona 3 and 4 this February. The official website has been updated with a new visual, and it features a Persona 5 tease.

Previously, the teaser site only had a red background and the two 5’s on “2015.02.05” were seen shaking, along with a chained-up question mark on the bottom. It wasn’t quite clear what that was all about, but we now have a better idea.

A recent update to the site now shows part of the above image, which was illustrated by Persona series character designer and artist Shigenori Soejima. It shows the protagonists from Persona 3 and Persona 4, along with the back of what looks to be Persona 5’s main character.

While the concert is expected to have performances by Yumi Kawamura, Lotus Juice, Shihoko Hirata, Shoji Meguro of Atlus, and others, who will perform music from Persona 3 and 4, seeing the protagonist from Persona 5 is an indication that we might hear more about the game at the concert event.

The Persona Super Live 2015 in Nippon Budokan: Night of the Phantom concert takes place on February 5, 2015. Persona 5 will release for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in 2015.

Read more stories about Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera.

Persona 5 Details To Come Shortly After New Year’s, Says Producer Hashino. December 22, 2014 . 7:21am

“After the New Year, we’d like to reveal content with proper timing,” Atlus’ Katsura Hashino says about Persona 5.

We didn’t get to see anything on Persona 5 at this year’s Jump Festa, but it looks like we won’t have to wait too long for more details, according to producer Katsura Hashino. Hashino shared a little message with Japanese videogame magazines this week. [Thanks, Game Jouhou]

“After the New Year, we’d like to reveal content with proper timing,” said Hashino.

While the producer didn’t specify when we’ll get more details on Persona 5, he mentioned “proper timing,” so there’s a chance we might see further information during the “Persona Super Live 2015” concert, which takes place not long after the New Year’s on February 5, 2015.

As previously reported, Atlus recently updated the website for the upcoming concert with the above image, showing what appears to be the back of the protagonist from Persona 5, among other teasers like the red background and the shaking 5’s on the concert date.

Persona 5 will release for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in 2015.

Persona 5 Producer Shares His Thoughts On The Mood Of The Game. December 30, 2014 . 4:25am

Persona 5 producer Katsura Hashino talks about individualism and how it ties into the game.

We’re still waiting to hear more about Persona 5, but in the meantime, Persona Team producer and director Katsura Hashino recently shared a message for fans in a 4Gamer developer feature, which provides a hint of some of the feelings we might get from the upcoming game. Hashino stated:

“As we head into next year, which already feels very sudden, we’re adopting the words ‘be personal for change’. [Note: Hashino uses English for this phrase.] Actually, this is the motto of the development team that I’m a part of. While they say that Atlus is more on the individualistic side, individuality breaks away from common rules and models, so it can be seen as a nuisance as well.

“However, the way I see a person’s character, it can spread to others, and it can also change the way they think and behave, for good or for bad… and that’s the potential power I see [in individuality].

“We may feel some sort of suffocation in this world today, but as long as the world is comprised of relationships among humans, it is a person’s character, or a group’s character, that will provide the ‘power’ to destroy that ‘feeling of entrapment’.

“With those thoughts in mind, we’re currently zealously developing the Persona series’ next main numbered title. Please look forward to the next announcements.”
Persona 5 will release in 2015 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

PlayStation 3, PS Vita, Industry, PlayStation 4
Persona news livestream announced for February 4

Published 1 hour ago. 33 comments.
Pre-concert marathon livestream said to include much in the way of new Persona news.

p4concert-600x338.jpg
Atlus has just announced through the official Japanese hub for the Persona series that it’ll be holding a special “news flash” livestream on Wednesday, February 4.
The stream, which is taking place the day before the Persona Super Live 2015 concert at the Nippon Budokan concert hall starting at 1:00 PM JST (making it 11:00 PM EST Tuesday night), will last for over 30 hours, featuring content that will “spare no expense at conveying the charms of the Persona,” including those new to the series, as well as more importantly featuring “a slew” of new news pertaining to the Persona franchise. While the source post doesn’t explicitly mention that the Super Live 2015 concert proper will be included in the broadcast, its projected run time does overlap with the start of the show, which is currently set for 6:30 PM JST on Thursday, February 5. Links are not currently available at this stage, but Atlus has announced that livestream will be available on both the Persona Channel page, as well as NicoNico.
In the meantime, until midnight on January 30 JST, prospective viewers can also vote on their favorite song from the Persona series, as well as their favorite character from Persona 4 Golden. (Do note that the voting pages are obviously in Japanese.) Atlus is currently remaining mum on what it intends to do with the tallied votes, but has implied that they will play a role of some sort in the stream.
More information on the broadcast is said to be forthcoming at an unspecified date and time. Gematsu will provides updates on this story as they arrive.

Read More

Industry, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PS Vita, Atlus, Persona, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 5, RPG, Sega
source:Gematsu

Here’s The Schedule For Atlus’ 30-Hour Persona Live Stream. January 30, 2015 . 5:45am

Since 30 hours is quite a lot to keep up with, Atlus has provided a schedule for their Persona program.

Atlus recently announced that they’re holding a massive 30+ hours of Persona-related news and content, where we can expect to hear the latest about Persona 5. Since 30 hours is quite a lot to keep up with, Atlus has provided a schedule for their program.

Keep in mind that the times listed below are in Japan Standard Time, so Tuesday’s stream will begin at 8:00pm PST/11pm EST on February 3rd. The programs listed on the following day will begin at 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST on February 4th.

The streams will be available for viewing on Atlus’ Persona Channel or their official NicoNico Live channel.

February 4, 2015

• 13:00~ Program starting countdown (with greetings from the host Teddie.)

• 18:00~ Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best special feature to commemorate the release of the Japanese “Greatest Hits” version of the game. There will also be a special feature to announce the fans’ top 10 favorite Persona 4 Golden characters along with favorite tracks.

• 19:30~ Best Hits Persona Sound 25, where Atlus will announced the series’ best songs that were voted on by fans.

• 21:30~ Persona 3 the Movie #1: Spring of Birth and #2: Midsummer Knight’s Dream, special two-hour digest presentation for the films.

• 23:40~ ? ? ?

February 5, 2015

• 12:30~ ? ? ?

• 13:00~ Best Hits Persona Sound 25 (rebroadcast).

• 15:00~ Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best special feature (rebroadcast).

• 17:00~ ? ? ? (rebroadcast)

• 18:00~ Teddie’s Final Countdown start.

• 18:??~Persona Stalker Club: Nippon Budokan Special, a special episode featuring Persona Stalker Club hosts in voice actress Isomi Tomomura and freelance writer Mafia Kajita, who will host a Nico Nico Live special, along with the latest information on the Persona series.

• 21:??~ ? ? ? ? ?

Atlus notes that some of these times are subject to change for any of the features, and again, you’ll get to check out the streams via the Persona Channel or their official NicoNico Live channel.

Read more stories about Atlus & Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Persona 5 teased ahead of Persona Super Live concert in Japanese newspaper
Published 45 mins ago. 91 comments.

"Tonight I will appear in Nippon Budokan."

Today’s issue of Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun includes a surprise advertisement for Persona 5 and the Persona Super Live concert.
“Advance notice: Tonight I will appear in Nippon Budokan,” the advertisement reads. It’s signed, “The Phantom.”
Nippon Budokan is, of course, the venue of the concert.
In the center of the advert, we see a character wearing a white mask. We’re not sure who he is, but given the previous concert teaser visual, it’s likely the protagonist of Persona 5.
In the lower left corner, we see the text, “Persona 5 begins.”
To the right, we see the magic hat-wearing mask-thing and “Take Your Heart” text that appeared in the “News Flash! Persona Channel 2015” live stream earlier.
The Persona live stream is still ongoing. Another unannounced event is planned for 10:30 p.m. EST tonight, and a final unannounced event (heaviy suggested to be Persona 5-related) is planned for tomorrow morning after 7:00 a.m. EST.
Thanks, @Satohk1, @Yousei, @Sinopu, and so on.

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Atlus, Persona 5, Persona Super Live 2015, RPG, Yomiuri Shimbun

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Atlus newscast discusses Persona Super Live newspaper ad

Published 20 mins ago. 10 comments.

It will surely be a Night of the Phantom.
The latest unannounced event during Atlus’ “News Flash! Persona Channel 2015” live stream was a news broadcast discussing the Persona 5 / Persona Super Live advert in today’s issue of Yomiuri Shimbun.

P5-Super-Live-Mystery-Notice-Teaser_Top.jpg

In it, the newscaster mentions someone by the name of “The Phantom” releasing a mysterious notice related to the concert, which ran in today’s Yomiuri. The newscaster takes this to mean that he’ll somehow be opposing the event, but Atlus assures it intends to hold the event as planned.

P5-Super-Live-Mystery-Notice-Teaser_002-280x158.jpg

Watch the newscast below.[YT]Ssg13vic53U[/YT]

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Atlus, Clips, Persona 5, Persona Super Live 2015, RPG, Trailers
source:Gematsu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"