Persona 5

Let's All Go to the Trailers

Evolved Persona

Ready or not, Evolve is apparently glorified hide-and-seek, Ubisoft’s latest title really grows on us, and Persona 5 is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Views: 9,726 | Posted: 02/10/2015

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Dengeki PlayStation shares more Persona 5 details, full scans
Published 57 mins ago. 33 comments.

A high-res look at the protagonist's first Persona, Arsene.

Following our coverage from this week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu, a few additional Persona 5 details have come in via this week’s Dengeki PlayStation.
Find our summary of new information below. It’s worth noting that given these magazines work with publishers to issue this information, anytime the magazine “speculates” something, it’s likely just public relations speak in disguise.

• Protagonist - The article kicks off with the headline, “Steal back the future!” The protagonist gains his Persona after a certain incident unfolds and confronts a great darkness enveloping the city.
  • Story – The protagonist and friends attend Shujin Academy, a private high school. (The name is a play on the Japanese word for prisoner, shuujin.)
  • Setting - Gameplay predominantly takes place in Shibuya. As those who read Japanese may have already spotted in the trailer, the name is rendered in kanji on the sign during the subway station scene, making it plausible the game takes place in Tokyo proper. The atmosphere of the game will feature elements to give it the feeling of big city life, like packed train platforms full of commuters.
  • Awakening - The magazine “theorizes” that the scene with blue flames enveloping the protagonist in last week’s trailer is him awakening to his Persona and another side of himself that’s greatly different from his public demeanor. Blue flames are believed to turn into masks.
  • Lesson (Classes) - Student life alive and well, and calendar and weather systems also return.
  • Prisoner - The prison motif seen in the trailer is believed to be in relation to Picaresque Romance motif Hashino discussed earlier.
  • Hideout - Judging by appearance, it is likely that it’s the cafe the protagonist lives in.
  • Student by Day, Thief by Night - Nights are for dungeon crawling as cast puts on their masks, seemingly in search of a specific something to steal.
  • Sneak - As in Persona 3 and Persona 4, battles use a symbol encounter system, meaning you can see enemies on screen and engage in battle by colliding into them. Players can avoid enemy contact by sneaking around in order to proceed, though.
  • All-Out Attack - The gang-up footage in trailer is confirmed to be return of the All-Out Attack system. It likely still relies on exploiting enemy weaknesses to trigger.
  • Mask – Characters wear their masks during dungeon crawling, and they’re likely a key item story-wise during those segments, too.
  • Cooperation - The magazine speculates that the Cooperation menu option is the system replacing Social Links involving getting closer to allies.
  • Arsene - The protagonist’s Persona. It has black wings and red getup.
  • Sound - Shoji Meguro’s soundtrack is set to be acid jazz this time around.

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Atlus, Dengeki, Persona 5, RPG, Scans
oh there's more detail o this as well
PS Vita
Dengeki PlayStation shares Persona 4: Dancing All Night new character and gameplay details

Published 16 mins ago. 3 comments.

source:GT& Gematsu

Last edited:

PlayStation 3, Top, PS Vita, PlayStation 4
Japanese Persona Magazine interviews Atlus staff on Persona 5, Dancing All Night
Published 14 hours ago. 61 comments.

Persona 5's picaresque themes, Dancing All Night's scratch mechanics, and plenty more discussed in February issue.

PMagazine_03-06-15.jpg

Last week, Atlus and Dengeki put out another issue of the Persona Magazine in Japan to commemorate February’s Persona 5 and Persona 4: Dancing All Night-related announcements at the Persona Super Live concert. As the publication has previously been home to exclusive interviews with Atlus staffers that aren’t without some intellectual substance —my translation of one such interview around this time last year is how I got a job with this very site, in fact— I had a friend of the site ship me a copy of this new issue and, as expected, it’s home to three new interviews with four prominent members of Atlus’ Persona Team.
These interviews have all been translated in full, as per usual, but given the bulk of the content, we’ve decided to split it up across several pages. This initial introduction constitutes page 1. Page 2, meanwhile, sees Persona 5 director and producer Katsura Hashino talking with character designer Shigenori Soejima about the production and reception of the recent trailer for that game, as well as some of the game’s overarching thematic inspirations and why the team is going with a thief motif this time around. Then, on page 3, we have an interview with Kazuhisa Wada, producer and director of Persona 4: Dancing All Night, where he discusses a variety of things about the development of the long-awaited rhythm game spin-off ranging from gameplay philosophies to character and dance designs. Finally, on page 4 is the last interview with Ryota Kozuka, a major internal composer at Atlus who’s also done a lot of work on Dancing All Night. His interview specifically focuses more on the actual music of the game; key points of interest include his inspirations for making the game’s opening theme, “Dance!,” disco-themed, as well as what it’s been like to recruit outside talent for the myriad remixes, among other things.
That’s about the long and short of it. To get started on the interviews themselves, feel free to use either the table of contents immediately below this paragraph or simply click a page number at the very bottom, the latter of which is present throughout the entire article should you wish to read the whole thing from start to finish without coming back here.

Persona 5's picaresque themes, Dancing All Night's scratch mechanics, and plenty more discussed in February issue.

hashinoxsoejima.jpg

Katsura Hashino and Shigenori Soejima Interview

Persona Magazine: So you finally brought out the first big, proper trailer for Persona 5 recently at the Persona Super Live 2015 concert. How’s the reception to it been?
Hashino: It’s been a massive outpouring and we’re really happy to see people are into it as much as they are. It’s a huge relief to all of us on the team to have things turn out that way. Still, it’s also indicative that the anticipation is running really high among people who have enjoyed our work up until now, so it’s not without some pressure coming our way, too.
Soejima: I’d say that we managed to show off quite a bit of good stuff in that footage, too.
Hashino: For sure. The main reason we went for that is to reassure people that production on this thing is still going forward, that it’s doing just fine. I mean we went a long time without showing much of the game after we initially announced it, so it’s only fair. And we also just wanted people to see how excited we are to be working on it by showing off all of these different parts of it.
You’ve definitely made it abundantly clear that the art style is going for a poppy aesthetic with the color red sitting at its foundation. What are your impressions of people’s opinion on that direction?
Soejima: We’ve gotten a lot of kind people saying that the game’s even more stylish than what we’ve done before. That was kind of unintentional on our end, though; we weren’t trying to go out of our way to make people explicitly feel our game is stylish so much as just show that aesthetically, it’s picking up where Persona 4 left off, in a sense. A lot of time has passed since that game originally came out and the hurdles we’ve had to clear have only gotten higher since then, so this style is ultimately a reflection of those efforts on our end.
Hashino: I’d say the same is true with our character modelling, too. With Catherine, we made characters that were more realistically proportioned, but applying that philosophy back into Persona doesn’t necessarily work; it just gives off an altogether different vibe going that route. So there was some reshaping on that end that we had to do to make it work the way we wanted. Even the UI design got a similar treatment, too. It took a lot of trial-and-error to get right, but we’ve ended up with a style that we feel works well within the confines of the Persona series. The “gaya gaya” [Japanese onomatopoeia] you see during that trailer is also an extension of that.
The game’s themes have been described to be “picaresque” in nature. Could you elaborate on that a little more?
Hashino: If there’s one thing that lies at the center of our themes in the game, it’s the notion people have that there are things that they want to do with their lives but can’t actually realize for one reason or another. They’ve got something circumstantial holding them back or maybe it’s even just the rational half of their brain. Something along those lines. I feel as though people like that often tend to take well to thief and heist stories because they get a certain thrill from them that resonates with them in ways they can’t necessarily get out of other stuff. One of the goals in making Persona 5, then, is to give those people an outlet to explore those thrills and experience that sense of freedom that the protagonists themselves have within the context of a game. Although that being said, I won’t deny that a lot of us were also just way into stories about good-natured thieves like Lupin III growing up, too. (Laughs.)
Soejima: To that end, it’s why you see the protagonist smiling wryly and whatnot in that main promotional image we’ve put out, to emphasize that tonal undercurrent running through our game.
Hashino: We wanted people to look at that imagery and get the impression he runs with an intriguing crowd, one with enough gall to potentially pull off some daringly intriguing stuff. He’s a trickster at heart; he and his crew stir things up and along they way, maybe they bring a little change to the world around them, too. It’s not the most stable of lives a person can have, but it’s also a life of limitless possibility. The world really is his oyster. If people get that impression from looking at him, then we can rest easy knowing we’ve done our job.
Soejima: In the trailer we showed at the concert, there are a handful of other friendly characters you can see as well and they’re all also very much so people who aren’t afraid to express themselves on their own terms. How well they can actually lead such a life, that’s a question that has deep ties to both the picaresque and thieving aspects of the games.
Hashino: You even get hints of that freedom they have here and there just seeing the opening cinematic. That’s why you see them hurtling around the screen so much, for instance.
The masks that you also see in that footage during the plundering segments also seem to have close ties to all of those themes you’ve mentioned, too.
Soejima: Definitely. Of course, the word “persona” inherently has the connotation of things being masked. In a broad sense, it’s true in how the cast leads a double-life. They go to school during the day and then at night, they’re out on the prowl to steal. But it’s also true that the plotline more overtly plays up the mask motif in a very literal sense compared to the previous games, so I wanted to ensure that such visual elements of the game were similarly straightforward, too.
I take it the urban setting also plays into the picaresque aspects of the game, too?
Hashino: Oh yeah, without a doubt. In big cities all throughout Japan, every day, people get on their trains, pack in tight, and the masses all flow this way and that during their ride as they make their way over to school or work. There’s nothing inherently good or bad about that sort of mass ritual on the face of things, but these characters who are in the center of all that as well are still different; they’re out doing stuff that nobody else can hope to imitate. That dichotomy between what’s ostensibly real and surreal, what’s divergent from reality as what people often know it, that’s something that belongs right at home in a Persona game, I’d argue. Really, I’d say it’s true for a lot of the games we make at Atlus and that continues to be how we’re approaching this game from as we make it.
Lastly, do you have anything you’d like to share with people who are anxiously awaiting the release of Persona 5?
Hashino: We’ve been very fortunate to have created a series of games where people feel so attached to each of the protagonists, so we hope that with Persona 5, we’ll be able to make a game where the events of it really hit home and make for really impactful experiences. There are people in this industry who feel that feel traditional console and handheld games are losing their edge and I think it goes without saying that the very definition of games and the potential that they hold has started to really broaden. But we’re still of the opinion that there are some things that can only be experienced on a console, especially when it comes to RPGs. We’ve heard from people that games like Persona are the reason they’ve started playing RPGs again and we’re working really hard to make this new one another such game that can reach out to people and grab them. I know it’s been a long wait, but I hope you’ll give us just a little more time. Hopefully once it’s out, it’ll all be worth it in the end.

Persona 5's picaresque themes,

Pages 1 2 3 4

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PS Vita, Top, Atlus, Dengeki, Katsura Hashino, Kazuhisa Wada, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 5, Persona Magazine, RPG, Ryota Kozuka, Shigenori Soejima

Featured Comment

Thomas James Mod • an hour ago

Hey guys! A Twitter friend pointed out that I forgot to translate Soejima's answer to the last question! This has been fixed! Jump to the bottom of page 2 to see what's up!
(Spoiler: It's just him saying expect to see more party members down the line.)
Sorry about that and thanks for your kind words about my work! :D!
source: Gematsu

Last edited:
So, Atlus games go on sale like once every 2-3 weeks, but they're doing one this week on PSN that's lower than usual on a lot of titles. Figured I'd post about here since every previous Persona game is on sale (even Persona 4 Golden on Vita at $15, and it never goes on sale). For anyone posting here who is curious about Persona 5 but has never played the series, it might be a good opportunity to check them out and see what you think.

EDIT: Here's a list:

----$4.99----
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment (PS1)
Persona 3 FES (PS2)
Persona 4 (PS2)

----$9.99----
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP)
Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP)

----$14.99----
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Last edited:
I'm 6 hours into persona 4. it's a great game.

persona-5-o.gif

Man, I love the style of these games, this one especially looks hip

Persona 5 screenshots
Published 9 mins ago. 0 comments.

PlayStation Japan opens official game page.

P5_05-01-15.jpg

PlayStation Japan went up with its official Persona 5 game page today, providing us our first direct-feed batch of high-res screenshots.
Most of the shots were featured in the February gameplay trailer, with the rest making an appearance in game magazines, or in low-res thumbnail form on the game’s website shortly after.
Persona 5 is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS3 later this year.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Atlus, Persona 5, RPG, Screenshots
source: Gematsu

New detail's from siliconera

Persona 5 Heroes Will Face A Huge Case After Getting Their Personas. May 3, 2015 . 10:46pm

Persona 5 tells the story of an exciting adventure and growth of high school students who have lost their bearings in life. Starting in the spring, the protagonist will begin attending Shujin High School, and meet countless new friends.

Atlus revealed the latest trailer for Persona 5 a few months ago, and while we’re still waiting on more details, Sony shared a look at some screenshots and tidbits on the story of the game.

Persona 5
tells the story of an exciting adventure and growth of high school students who have lost their bearings in life. Starting in the spring, the protagonist will begin attending Shujin High School, and meet countless new friends.

His new school life will come with all kinds of events and happenings, where you’ll get to see the life of high school through the eyes of an everyday student.

However , as a result of a certain incident, the protagonist and his friends obtain the power of their hearts, known as “Personas,” as they find themselves facing a giant case. On the new stage of a big city with new characters, Persona 5 will unravel the story of a grand tale.

Persona 5 producer and director Katsura Hashino previously spoke about how the protagonist appears to be more of a quiet type, but it’s also a ruse of some sort. The protagonist and his friends Anne and Ryuji, the other characters shown in the trailer, will have problems of their own, which we’ll find out more about in the near future.

Persona 5 is in development for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Read more stories about Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

I enjoy going back to watch that trailer every now and then.

Guys I need Your help!!!!

I'm getting a vita tv just for Persona 4 Golden. Is the internal memory of 1 gig enough for game saves or do I need a memory card?

^I want to say you'll be good, but I'm not really sure at all. I hope someone else can help

Hmmmmm..... I guess I'll be all for Persona 5. I'm not the hugest fan of the Persona series. I dislike 1 and 2 and I REALLY hated 3. But I actually enjoyed Persona 4 (even though that it still has some things from the previous three games I did not like), and Persona 5 looks like they're trying a bit harder on certain things.

Are all ps3 and ps4 games region free?

I'm from Europe and thinking of just importing Persona 5.

Edit: Persona is the only game (series) I play so getting a PS4 for the US version is no problem.

Thanks Bane :-)

Last edited:
Are all ps3 and ps4 games region free?

I'm from Europe and thinking of just importing Persona 5.

Edit: Persona is the only game (series) I play so getting a PS4 for the US version is no problem.

Thanks Bane :-)
yes, Ps3/4 games are region free :)

Well, actually, the vast majority of games on the PS3 and PS4 are region-free, but there are exceptions, and in fact, Persona 4 Arena (the fighting game spinoff) was one of those odd exceptions which actually upset a lot of people. That's not to say P5 definitely will or anything, but I would hold off until it's official just to be safe.

Well, actually, the vast majority of games on the PS3 and PS4 are region-free, but there are exceptions, and in fact, Persona 4 Arena (the fighting game spinoff) was one of those odd exceptions which actually upset a lot of people. That's not to say P5 definitely will or anything, but I would hold off until it's official just to be safe.
apparently it depended on the models as well. p4arena and joysound drive seem to be the only 2 totally region locked titles

Sega Says Packaged Game Sales Still Weak, But Look Forward To Persona 5. May 11, 2015 . 8:59am

Publisher also reveals shipment figures for games, including Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

As part of their financial report for their previous fiscal year, Sega have shared worldwide shipment figures for some of their games—including an Atlus title. All numbers are as of March 31st, 2015 and are as follows:

• Alien: Isolation – 2.11 million
  • Football Manager 2015 – 810,000
  • Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal – 620,000
  • Yakuza Zero – 380,000
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax – 280,000

In their earning report, Sega stated that while packaged games saw an increase in sales over the previous fiscal year, packaged game sales were still weak overall, while digital games for PC and smartphones remained strong.

Sega cited Chain Chronicle, Puyopuyo!! Quest, Ange Vierge, and Phantasy Star Onlilne 2 as examples of games that were performing strongly in the smartphone and PC space. As of April 1st, Sega has been restructured into three business groups:

• The Pachislot and Pachinko Machines which develops, manufactures and distributes pachislot and pachinko machines
  • The Entertainment Contents Business which focuses on digital games for smartphones and online PC games
  • The Resort Business which carries out initiatives such as developing and operating resort facilities and theme parks along with developing and operating integrated resorts overseas.

Sega also stated that they will release 47 digital games by March 31st, 2016. 46 of these titles will be free-to-play, while one game will be pay-to-play. As far as packaged games go, Sega cited Persona 5 as one of their main releases for the ongoing fiscal year. The Persona series, Sega said, has sold 6 million copies worldwide thus far.

Data courtesy Sega’s investor site.

Update: Whoops. Incorrect numbers corrected.

Read more stories about Alien: Isolation & Persona 4 Arena Ultimax & Persona 5 & Sega & Sonic Boom & Yakuza Zero on Siliconera.
source:Siliconera

58_32.png

Som Pourfarzaneh : Three Things We Want from Persona 5

Posted Jun 05, 2015

The Persona games comprise an exclusive type of club, in that if you haven’t spent any time with them, you likely won’t have any idea what they’re about. Truly, even if you have played some of them, you might still feel confused about why they’ve engendered such a huge cult following and a number of anime and film offshoots. I really can’t imagine what a person must think if their initial point of entry into the series is a non-canonical game like Persona 4: Dancing All Night or Persona 4 Arena. The main games are weird enough!
Read more of Som Pourfarzaneh's Three Things We Want from Persona 5.
If you’ve been on the fence about trying out the Persona series, or have given it a shot and found it wasn’t for you, I’d recommend giving Persona 4: Golden a go and sticking with it, as there can be no doubt that there’s a bit of a learning curve before you “get it.” Once you do, the series’ charm and depth become readily apparent, and it’s likely that you’ll be hooked.

What’s more, Persona 5 is slated to be released later this year, and while there’s no guarantee that it will be any less impenetrable than the previous games, there’s a good chance that it will be a stellar addition for fans of the series. Here are three things we’d like to see from it!

P5.jpg

More Persona Craziness
Persona may not be as ludicrous as, say, games like Disgaea, but one of the most impactful aspects of Atlus’ flagship series is that of its zany characters and themes. That doesn’t mean Persona 5 has to re-introduce heroes from previous titles or recycle jokes. Rather, Persona 5 should harness the essence of what makes the series quirky and memorable, and run with it.
For my money, a Persona game should include equal parts charm and kookiness, a balance rarely achieved outside of action-adventure series like Katamari Damacy and Ape Escape. Persona 5’s success will depend upon how well Atlus can reimagine the series’ hallmark eccentric ethos within a new game world and context.

P5-2.jpg

Engaging Combat
It must be said that in a game like Persona 4: Golden, which relies so heavily on dialogue and NPC interaction, the combat can feel repetitive and almost unrelated to the core gameplay. The actual act of turn-based combat, insofar as it follows tried-and-true RPG conventions (see every Final Fantasy game ever for reference), is ok, but the design decision of housing battles within interminable levels of dungeons leaves a lot to be desired.
This may be a radical or seditious viewpoint, and unrealistic besides, but I’d love to see Persona 5 incorporate a more exciting - even real-time - combat system that makes me as excited to engage in battle as I am talking to NPCs and forwarding the story. It’s crazy to suggest that Atlus should take a nod from Arc System Works’ development of Persona 4: Arena’s fighting system, but if they have, I’d be instantly sold.

P5-3.jpg

Decisions That Matter
Persona 5 doesn’t have to be the next Tactics Ogre or Mass Effect, but it would be amazing to have some decisions that feel like they matter in Atlus’ next installment. Give us some dialogue paths that require us to put down the controller for several hours while leaving the game running so we can make a well-thought out choice (don’t pretend like you don’t do this). Allow us to feel more invested in the game universe by helping determine its direction, more than just requiring us to decide with which characters we want to spend our time. Make us think that regardless of however many other people are playing Persona 5, there’s something special about our particular playthrough(s) that is unique and memorable.
I’m confident that the developers know what they’re doing with Persona 5, and we’ll soon have another exciting and quirky RPG on our hands with distinctive characters, hilarious scenarios, and stellar storytelling. If Atlus can step up their game with pushing the genre’s crazy themes forward, an engaging combat system, and some decisions that affect the gameplay, they’ll have an instant winner.
What are some things you’d like to see from Persona 5?
Som Pourfarzaneh / Som is a Staff Writer at MMORPG.com and an Associate Director & Lecturer in Media, Anthropology, and Religious Studies. He’s a former Community Manager for Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG from Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment, and is unreasonably good at Maze Craze for the Atari 2600. You can exchange puns and chat (European) football with him on Twitter @sominator.
Permalink | 0 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/1#I4cyqfqk4DH7DDpb.99

source: MMORPG.com

Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-ray contents announced
Published 1 min ago. 0 comments.
New trailer included.

P5-Blu-Ray-Contents_06-14-15.jpg

Atlus has announced the contents of the Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-ray included with early copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
The Blu-ray includes:

• The second trailer for Persona 5
  • The first trailer for Persona 5
  • The Persona Super Live 2015 announcement video
  • The SCE Conference announcement video
  • The News Flash! Persona Channel announcement video

Read More

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Atlus, Clips, Japan, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 5, RPG
Update with a video from

Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-Ray Includes New Trailer For Persona 5. June 14, 2015 . 8:56pm

The Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-Ray comes with early copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night in Japan.
[YT]A6sMZ81pr_A[/YT]
Atlus have announced the full list of Persona 5 stuff that will be included with early copies of Persona 4: Dancing All Night in Japan. The content will come on a Persona 5 Special Movie Blu-ray disc. Here’s what you’ll get:

• The first trailer for Persona 5
  • A second trailer for Persona 5
  • The Persona Super Live 2015 announcement video (2015)
  • The Sony Computer Entertainment conference announcement video (2014)
  • The News Flash Persona Channel announcement video (2014)

You can watch an unboxing of the Persona 4: Dancing All Night packaging above.

Read more stories about Persona 4: Dancing All Night & Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita on Siliconera.
source: Gematsu& Siliconera

Last edited:

Persona 5 Still Coming To America In 2015, Says Atlus. June 17, 2015 . 12:03am

Persona 5 is apparently still on track for a 2015 release.

[YT]vjSHjAoQty4[/YT]

Earlier today, Atlus USA shared an E3 2015 trailer for Persona 5—the catch being that it’s the same trailer Japan got months ago when the game was fully unveiled and details were shared on its story.

The more interesting part, though, is that Atlus USA say Persona 5 is still scheduled to reach the Americas this year. The trailer description states: “Coming to the Americas on PS3 and PS4 in 2015.”

Thus far, Atlus have not said just when this year Persona 5 can be expected. All they’ve committed to is a Fall release window for Persona 4: Dancing All Night. One would hope an actual date for Persona 5 isn’t too far off.

Read more stories about E3 2015 & Persona 5 & PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

I just assumed it was being saved for TGS, since it's main audience is in Japan.

I just assumed it was being saved for TGS, since it's main audience is in Japan.
i think you're right, but given that sony doesn't have a huge title for christmas other than this, i feel like it should've gotten some push at e3.

Yeah, well, even if it's exclusive to PlayStation, COD and Battlefront will probably sell 5x as much as it will this holiday season, and those games are more in line with what Western audiences want, so I think it makes more sense to focus on those over P5 and leave TGS for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"