Question about Deadpool. (possible spoiler)

Cannibal Feast

not really here
Reaction score
I have not seen the ending that features Deadpool. But I've heard it described two different ways and it has left me confused.
Is Weapon XI actually Wade/Deadpool? It seems that we are meant to think it is. Logan definitely thinks it is. But the credits list Weapon XI as being played by Scott Adkins while Ryan Reynolds is credited as Wade Wilson/Deadpool.
What actually happens with the Deadpool ending?
Some have said that you see him (Weapon XI) retrieve his own head, which seems pretty stupid.
Others have said that you see Ryan Reynolds, AKA the REAL Deadpool, retrieve Weapon XI's head.
Of those two possibilities, the second choice definitely seems like the better ending, and allows for the possibility of a Deadpool spin-off featuring RR.
Someone please clear this up for me.

Seems XI was a clone of some sort. Wade Wilsons healing power would never have allowed his mouth to be sown shut so my guess is XI was a clone born without the healing power which is why wolverines was needed for it.

It was Wade. After the credits, his body reaches for his head. That's really all there is to it.

Don't lie to them Demon. Weapon XI IS Deadpool. No clones, no substitutes... he's Deadpool. He's even called Deadpool by Stryker.

The REAL ending credits scene is
his arm comes out from a pile of rubble, searches, finds his head. His eyes open and in classic Deadpool fashion (albeit more creepy) he breaks the fourth wall with a "Shhh"

Seems XI was a clone of some sort. Wade Wilsons healing power would never have allowed his mouth to be sown shut so my guess is XI was a clone born without the healing power which is why wolverines was needed for it.

So Deadpool's healing factor would heal back a stitched mouth, but a healing factor acquired by Wolverine would not? :huh:

Hey does anyone have a youtube link to this video cuz I refuse to watch this mess in theaters especially since its similar to the leak.

^He didn't say "Shhh" like reported?

No, you can't hear anything besides the idiot filming :p

You can still barely hear it.

Why?..why would you tape yourself sounding like a tard over illegal material?

^Hey that wasn't me. I found that vid on youtube. The guy really does sound like a tard. :funny:

"dats our Boy"

Shut up, moron.

Double post, Double dose

Last edited:
Don't lie to them Demon. Weapon XI IS Deadpool. No clones, no substitutes... he's Deadpool. He's even called Deadpool by Stryker.

The REAL ending credits scene is
his arm comes out from a pile of rubble, searches, finds his head. His eyes open and in classic Deadpool fashion (albeit more creepy) he breaks the fourth wall with a "Shhh"
why do i hear people saying fourth wall fourth wall all the time

^I think fourth wall is a comic book character.

why do i hear people saying fourth wall fourth wall all the time

Because "breaking the fourth wall" applies to the notion that Deadpool knows he's in a comic book, or in this case, knows he is in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"