Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

I’m beginning to wonder if the reason this is taking so long is because they changed direction mid-development so this could be a PS5/Project Scarlett launch title.

the big question is..........will Superman be playable in Batman's next game? :o

A new Batman game would be one awesome next gen launch title. There would still be ports for PS4 and XBO but the new gen console versions would most likely be by far the best

All these batman games and not even one proper Aquaman game

I legit have no idea why they would tease this game and then go awol.

Especially this extremely, they havent even said anything during origins anniversary...while rocksteady celebrated the asylum anniversary.

WBM acts really weird...first throwing out this full teaser with not just those logos but also a hashtag...but then letting it all completetly die down without anything following?
Very weird way to handle this all.

Its Weird after those Arkham games, they could have also released games for Wonder Woman and Superman and used them as indirect promotion for the dceu films.

Hm, i kind of miss the good old days with those wacky movie tie in games and stuff.

Im still shocked that the Arkham games or now the fantastic Spider-Man game, hasnt started a new trend with superhero games.

I thought it would finally show how "easy" it is to do them well.
But seems like was completely wrong on that one.
Outside of the Avengers game there is nothing really major.

I mean you can simply use the freeflow combat for a large part of those characters since freeflow has become a overall gameplay feature that is not exclusive to batman.
Freeflow combat with Wonder Woman or Superman could be so incredible cool...or shazam.
Green Arrow could have a assassins creed like gameplay and so on...oh man i want more superhero games...but first, give me the new batman game WBM for gods sake. XD

With Marvel, I get it since Disney doesn't really have a videogame company anymore.

But with Wb, the success of Arkham games should have led to something more that aren't another Lego videogame or a fighting game. There's a Lex Luthor reference in Arkham Knight and that should have been a sign that a Superman game was coming out next.

Its Weird after those Arkham games, they could have also released games for Wonder Woman and Superman and used them as indirect promotion for the dceu films.

yeah it is weird. I reckon if just one company had a go they would see amazing results (if they did a halfway decent job) but no one is having a go so it’s a no go :(

I think WB could have pulled an Assassin's Creed, using the Arkham games as the template for the next Dc games and release a new game every year or two. Like 2015 for a Batman game, 2016 for Superman, 2018 for Wonder Woman and 2019 for an Aquaman game. Then repeat then cycle and also make a Flash game sometime later and a Justice League game that features several characters as playable. It seemed like they got their formula with those Arkham games and it is just weird that the Dc games that came out after Arkham Knight were those Lego games, Arkham Vr, a Batman tell tale game and Injustice 2. Nothing really similar to the Arkham games. The more I think about time, 2015 already does feel like such a long time ago and I doubt there's gonna be a Dc game like Arkham next year.

Also Man of Steel, Wonder Woman 2017 and Aquaman 2018 were quite successful that it should have motivated their gaming company to make a solo game for those characters.

I don't care about Aquaman, but the potential for a deep sea open world game with him is ****ing brilliant. I say fund it.

yeah ever since I first played Ecco the Dolphin I’ve always wanted a proper ocean game. Abzu was cool but I would love one even bigger

I’d like a Green Lantern Corps game

that would be awesome. So many great choices rather than the bat all the time

yeah ever since I first played Ecco the Dolphin I’ve always wanted a proper ocean game. Abzu was cool but I would love one even bigger

There is this Hungry shark and some other shark game in the works...and this deep sea minecraft like game that i have forgotten its name.
But some more ocean games would be sweet, underused location.

There is this Hungry shark and some other shark game in the works...and this deep sea minecraft like game that i have forgotten its name.
But some more ocean games would be sweet, underused location.
Don't forget the old Jaws game where you were the shark. I loved that game.

Don't forget the old Jaws game where you were the shark. I loved that game.

same, I adored that game. There’s another similar one coming out soon on steam called man hunter which I’m looking forward to

So, since the game awards are in 2 weeks, it is time for new Rumors about WBMs new batman game.

This time however it is a bit more "juicy" if you will.
Because this time it comes from the same person who reported about the cancelled Damian Wayne Batman game who got the informations that turned out to be very true from the same source that now told him "allegedly" that WBM prepares their game to be revealed at this years Video Game Awards on December 12th.

It doesnt make this a 100% confirmation but it is worth mentioning considering that the same guy got the right information about the Damian Wayne game and we earlier this year got the concept arts that showed he was right with the information he got.

So far i havent jumped onto the hype train, i have been burned too many times in the past no matter the source of this.
The moment i watch the VGA and see the game...then i will get excited.

But either way, seems like the rumor mill for the VGA is stronger than the one for the E3.
Heard capcom is supposed to show a lot of stuff, Ubisoft allegedly will show the new AC game in a reveal trailer, Elden Ring is rumored, Metroid Prime switch trilogy...we will see.

All these teases and they still won't ****ing announce a new damn game. Announce something already. What is this garbage?

Yeah, at first I didn't mind the teasing, but I thought it was going to lead up to a full announcement. But it was one tease, and then it's been radio silent since. I feel like it's going to make the full announcement a bit underwhelming.

The way they're handling all of this is just bizarre. Oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"