• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryo Jin's Collection Thread - Part 1

don't ever put the nic cage head on GR again.. lol. it looks horrid! lol

love the scarecrow!

That's why I put only one pic up, and don't worry, I never plan to! lol

Still great craftsmen-ship though, regardless. I just think it's funny that out of all this awesomeness I get "Ew, Nic Cage" twice :lmao:

Last edited:
Funny tidbit, the lit up Ghost Rider riding around on the floor scared the dog away multiple times :awesome:

That's why I put only one pic up, and don't worry, I never plan to! lol

Still great craftsmen-ship though, regardless. I just think it's funny that out of all this awesomeness I get "Ew, Nic Cage" twice :lmao:

its his bangs.. otherwise it looks just like him in the movie. his hair just looks way off.. he looks like one of the stooges

its his bangs.. otherwise it looks just like him in the movie. his hair just looks way off.. he looks like one of the stooges

That's kinda nitpicky. His bangs look for the most part accurate, but I'm going from memory. I figured the complaints were directed at the fact that it's Nicolas Cage.

Hot Toys

Batman (DX02)
IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

That's kinda nitpicky. His bangs look for the most part accurate, but I'm going from memory. I figured the complaints were directed at the fact that it's Nicolas Cage.

i know, but when you pay big bucks for those figs, its quite ok to nit pick. i think his face looks like Nic, but i'm def not a fan of his hair

looks good bud!

what did you think of all the new ML's shown at toyfair?

All I could think of was that it was about damn time they brought ML back! They had their fun with the kiddies (MU) for these few years but I demand the demanded characters that MU has been getting! Where's Silver Samurai, Warriors Three, and Jubilee to name a few damn it?!

Looking forward to the new Thor for sure, almost settled for the MS version. Being a bit more selective now with newer fig lines. I'm pickin' and choosin' instead of buying whole lines (unless the entire line is awesome enough). I just have too many figs as is already from several lines and no room to display'em. Willing to part with several more obscure versions and variants here soon.

Well Silver Samurai and Jubilee are 2 of some of the most requested figs.. wouldn't be surprised if we saw them in 3, 4, or 5. Kinda hoping we get jubilee in her more modern outfit, where it still looked like jim lee's but a bit more modern

Looking forward to the new Thor for sure, almost settled for the MS version.

I'll tell you what, dude. Marvel Select THOR is unbelievably awesome! I think that's the greatest Thor figure ever made!

I'll tell you what, dude. Marvel Select THOR is unbelievably awesome! I think that's the greatest Thor figure ever made!

Is the new ML Thor the same size as the MS Thor? I think I recall Spideyboy mentioning it.

awesome batman dude!

is there a link to the new Marvel legends? I can't find a gallery for them?

Is the new ML Thor the same size as the MS Thor? I think I recall Spideyboy mentioning it.

I'm gonna say Yes, but I'm not positive. I think it was Goldenage Batman who has a side by side. They look very similar.

Yeah they look the exact same size. The cape for the ML Thor is even better than the MS version.

ML Thor's face is kinda ugly. I still like the Select better.

I actually don't mind it too much. I think the lighting paint app is freakin' sweet! And I think it's brilliant what Hasbro did with the packaging and then adding the big "Return of Marvel Legends" sign on it.

The packaging definitely looks like it packs a punch and make the return of MLs seem big.

Either way it'd be nice to get my hands on that new Iron Man as well, best one besides the recent Classic reiteration to date in my opinion.

Have since bought a few new Hot Toys and also plan on updating pics of the Marvel Movie collection.

Which have you got mate?

My last one to come over was New Goblin! Fantastic figure.

Now i'm just waiting on Captain America.

Any recent ones peaked your interest?

I really want to get Iron Monger but not sure if i can part with the money. Especially if the release of the Mark I is anytime soon!

What do you think to the new War Machine?

Which have you got mate?

My last one to come over was New Goblin! Fantastic figure.

Now i'm just waiting on Captain America.

Any recent ones peaked your interest?

I really want to get Iron Monger but not sure if i can part with the money. Especially if the release of the Mark I is anytime soon!

What do you think to the new War Machine?

It is a great looking figure, however I would've much preferred Doc Ock or Venom truth be told.

Same here, waiting on Cap, and I might just pre-order the Chris Reeve Superman as well. Still debating on Indy and Sparrow. Luckily, Iron Monger comes out around May/June next year so I'll have plenty to save up by then!

Hot Toys BSAA Chris Redfield
DSC02179.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

Hot Toys Midnight Albert Wesker
DSC02171.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

Hot Toys Spider-Man
DSC02163.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

Hot Toys Exclusive Bruce Wayne head sculpt on DX02 Batman
DSC02191.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

Hot Toys Dr. Johnathan Crane (Custom Head sculpt) on Scarecrow
DSC02207.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

Hot Toys Two-Face (Slightly customized for film accuracy)
DSC02198.jpg

DSC02197.jpg

Ryo man I am so jealous of your collection lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"