DC TV Series Sandman: The Series

Criss Angel for Morpheus yo. He already has magical powers so you would save a ton in visual effects costs.

I wonder how they will do Dream’s castle? As in cgi or puppets? Netflix have worked with puppets before and I think it kind of suits the story.

I wonder if Neil will give himself a stan Lee esque cameo?

Last edited:

I hope they get Anthony Stewart Head for Lucien. Great to see they’re casting globally though

Can't wait till we finally get some casting on this!

That’s cool! I hope he’s been studying that McKean art to get the style right. That’s going to be the trickiest

I hope sandman gets his own forum here soon. I know the traffic isn’t great but by the time the casting happens I’m sure it will pick up and become the next cult sensation

So with HBO Max doing a JL Dark show, I wonder if there's going to be a shared John Constantine between that show and this one, or if they'll just write him out entirely from Sandman.

Who knows? I bet they’ll ask the actor and he’ll say he would love to do it

How exciting! Gee imagine auditioning and then potentially having to wait months to see if you got the gig. Or worse, knowing and not being able to tell anyone!

I’ve wanted to show my s/o this story for so long, but she’s not into comics. This’ll be perfect.

lol it was for the audible series. Insanely star-studded cast though

I saw James McAvoy’s name and “Sandman” together while I was scrolling Twitter and my response was “YAAAAAA- oh goddammit.”

But all things considered, it makes sense that we’d get this sort of thing before an actual physical production.

I saw James McAvoy’s name and “Sandman” together while I was scrolling Twitter and my response was “YAAAAAA- oh goddammit.”

But all things considered, it makes sense that we’d get this sort of thing before an actual physical production.
I hope they get a cast on this level for the show too

Geez that’s going to be hard to top. And speaking of things hard to top it’s super cool Taron Edgerton is playing Constantine.

it’s a great cast, can’t wait to listen to it

Here is The Sandman audible trailer!

I'm a new fan to this series, I'm just starting volume 4... but I absolutely have fallen in love with the series. Will try to finish it in the next few months.

All I can say, this cast is pretty legit. I could see McAvoy playing Dream in live action.

Oh my gosh it sounds so awesome. McAvoy sounds like a trippy almost cultish 1960s psychedelic hypnotist which is actually kind of perfect for Dream

Interesting. So the audible series is an accurate adaption and the Netflix series is “what if it were made now?” Which sounds pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"