Ms. Marvel Season 1, Episode 4 "Seeing Red" (Spoiler Thread)

Solid episode. I'm not digging the antagonists right now but I wonder if there's more to them.

I think the show has lost a little steam but I'm still engaged. Love Kamala and the family stuff. However the least believable part for me was not the chase or the superheroey stuff but Kamala's cousins effortlessly ditching their non-fluent foreign relative in the middle of the market so they could go get a cup of coffee :funny:. In most families they wouldn't even dare leave them alone to walk around like that at the risk of them getting lost or "kidnapped" unless the person really insisted.

Yeah that was rough, but maybe they're Skrulls. :o

These villains may be the worst in MCU history. I like Kamala and the supporting cast, but these bad guys just suck. I thought the Flag Smashers were the worst, but these ones have even less going for them. Even Vanko and Malekith were better.

I like this show overall, but the villains drag this show down anytime they are on screen

wait a second...just realized something (and i'm sure this was mentioned by other before) but waleed said kamala was able to use the power of the bracelet b/c she was part human.

the clandestine needed her...which means they can't use the bracelet themselves.

when aisha put on the bracelet...her eyes glowed and asked najma if "she saw that?" (which she didn't).

so does that mean aisha is also part human?

They can use the bracelet, it just isn't as strong for them.

This was the weakest episode so far for me. I loved the first two episodes and episode three had its moments, but this one was pretty ehh. The villains are definitely weak but I just see them as fodder to move the story along so it is what it is.

Red Dagger was kind of cool and the chase was kind of fun but yeah, wasn't overly fond of this episode. Hopefully they nailed the last two

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"