The Bad Batch Season 2 Spoiler Discussion Thread

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Come one, come all, to see and discuss our favorite family of Boba look alikes without need for spoiler tag or even reason!

c9d6e8f68681563fe9a0f48c4fd45cedbc04d0f4.gifv

The two episodes are pretty good. Not the show's best, but fun. The ending though sets up some interesting things going forward. Maybe Rampart will get to be interesting this time.

I do love how they consistently show the ramifications of the Clone Wars. Entire civilizations suffered real and terrible losses because these two goths decided to play Risk with the entire galaxy.

I do love how they consistently show the ramifications of the Clone Wars. Entire civilizations suffered real and terrible losses because these two goths decided to play Risk with the entire galaxy.
Now I'm really sad that George got rid of the framing device. Would've killed to hear Threepio describe the Clone Wars and rise of the Empire this way. :funny:

My boys return! :atp:

Really dug this episode. Great to have a whole episode from the perspective of Crosshair and the integration of Cody is great. Plus, some fun action. Feel like whenever the show handles Crosshair, it's gold. He's a great mix of solid character work and hilarious scenery-chewing evil, even if the latter was not so much a thing this episode.

Last edited:
This was a really great episode. That shot of Cody watching as the conscript Stormtroopers arrived en masse, and realizing he was one of the last of a dying breed, was pretty grim.

Also, nothing sells the fact that someone is going through some difficult times more than showing them wide awake before their alarm goes off. Crosshair is going to have to work some things out.

That is my favorite part of this show. I don't think it's amazing so far, but it does a great job of bridging the Prequels and the OT.

That whole sequence towards the end where we're just following Cody without him or anyone saying a word and seeing the gears turning in his head was great, his interactions with Crosshair were also all really interesting. Really looking forward to seeing where they go with this storyline of the Clones questioning the Empire and starting to resent it more and more.
Also, did they refer to Rex as being considered AWOL in this episode or am I just misremembering? Him being considered AWOL would imply that the Empire knows he survived.

Also, did they refer to Rex as being considered AWOL in this episode or am I just misremembering? Him being considered AWOL would imply that the Empire knows he survived.
I think that in this show AWOL means more like how Captain Wilco stopped showing up for work.

I wonder if Crosshair is playing a long game against the Empire. With his cynical outlook, he must've known that no amount of pleading could save Ames' life. While Cody was doing his best to throw his own life away by making a principled speech, Crosshair took a Cassian-like pragmatic approach and choose to keep himself (and hopefully Cody) in position to do something effective.

The episodes are good and all...but I can't but feel that TBB would have been better as a one and done series

The episodes are good and all...but I can't but feel that TBB would have been better as a one and done series
I might feel like that if there was a whole bunch of other new Star Wars animation shows coming out regularly on Disney + but in the absence of that, this is very nice easy viewing with characters I'm now very comfortable with. Glad to get more.

I am really starting to enjoy this show more. Maybe I should rewatch S1 and get a fresh perspective. The way they are bridging the prequels and OT is actually pretty fascinating.

Already 4 episodes out for this! I find it very easy viewing with the short run times so was not difficult getting up to date.

TAY-O is hilariously arrogant.

Already 4 episodes out for this! I find it very easy viewing with the short run times so was not difficult getting up to date.

TAY-O is hilariously arrogant.

Perfect casting having Ben Schwartz do the voice over.

This episode was basically Tech's turn to shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"