Season 7 General Discussion

One thing D&D have done well is casting. They haven't cast anyone that was bad. So if he got the role he must be good enough to act whatever role he has. Or the character could be a tongueless mute that doesn't have any lines.:p

If he's Victarion Greyjoy, (at this point might be the only one that matches the casting descriptions and McGregor's physique) well the character's storyline has been given to Theon and Yara anyway and they're probably not going to get into the magic stuff, so he's probably just going to be reduced to Euron's main henchman. If that's the case then it wouldn't require much acting.

They haven't cast anyone that was bad.

got-sand-snakes.jpg

No. They weren't fine at all... they are terrible actresses with Cinemax writing which is all they deserve.

Pilou on the other hand, sucks as Euron (but pulls it off to a point), but it's because of bad writing. The Sand Snakes would have sucked with the best writing and best directing of all time... they simply can't act. Or do you just like the bad P****

Regarding acting, let's not pretend like Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke gave in Emmy worthy performances their first couple of seasons. They were kind of wooden until around season 3.

One thing D&D have done well is casting. They haven't cast anyone that was bad. So if he got the role he must be good enough to act whatever role he has. Or the character could be a tongueless mute that doesn't have any lines.:p

From the article I read, one of the directors wanted McGregor because he's a fan, not D&D.

I could see him playing a recurring Wilding, Ironborn or Northerner.

I'll only accept McGregor's presence if he's a ***** southroner who gets gutted.

Since Leftovers Season 3 premieres in April 2017 (filling GOT's old spot) and is eight episodes do yall think its a safe bet that GOT Season 7 will premiere in June or July the week after Leftovers ends?

I was set on June 25th, but they have taken days off before for holidays and July 4th is right after that... so it could even be after the 4th

I was set on June 25th, but they have taken days off before for holidays and July 4th is right after that... so it could even be after the 4th

July 4th is on a Tuesday next year. Given that they haven't taken off Memorial Day the past two years I don't think that will stop them. A June premiere sounds right.

yea im sticking with the 25th.

June 25 or July 9 sound like the most likely dates. July 2 is the first sunday in July, but even if HBO doesnt take a break, other Americans may already be traveling for vacation and Im not sure HBO would want to have a major premiere during a time when many Americans are traveling and on holiday.

Id be happy with either June 25 or July 9. I just dont want to have to wait until Fall 2017 for new GOT.

it's not premiering until Christmas Eve 2017

It's been confirmed that Conor McGregor is playing Euron's muscle in Season 7

Rewatched the first episode today.

Little Rickon hands Jon some arrows in their first scene. Wow.

Does it strike any as weird that House Stark's words during winter are 'Winter is coming'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"