Season 7 General Discussion

or because it's still alive........

lol y'all joking?

Yeah obviously they need it to still be active when they present it to the southrons. Otherwise the skeptics would say it's just a corpse. So rapid decay shouldn't be an issue.

I don't know how Grey Worm and Missendei could have sex, but that hasn't stopped them from including a sex scene between them in Season 7.

Well there is more to sex and physical intimacy than penile penetration.

About what??

Hypsters here seem to assume the Wight will be dead and rapidly rotting, and are discussing how Jon and crew can get it back to KL before it rots, but y'all are ignoring the obvious. Jon and crew have to bring the Wight back "alive" while it's still possessed by the Night's King's magic. Bringing a dead Wight back is useless because all the skeptics will assume it's just an ordinary corpse.

And as long as the Wight is still active and possessed by the Night's King's magic it won't matter if it's flesh decays. As we have seen the Night's King's magic can even keep entirely skeleton corpses active. And bones don't decay rapidly so at the very least Jon will be able to present a reanimated pissed off skeleton to the Southrons.

Negan has a valyrian barbwired bat on tonights episode

Tom Hopper (Merlin, Black Sails) is replacing Freddie Stroma as Dickon Tarly.

The change is likely down to a schedule clash (Stroma plays the lead role of H.G. Wells in ABC’s new series Time After Time)

Tom Hopper (Merlin, Black Sails) is replacing Freddie Stroma as Dickon Tarly.

The change is likely down to a schedule clash (Stroma plays the lead role of H.G. Wells in ABC’s new series Time After Time)

Tom Hopper has a much less punchable face and I genuinely like the actor.
Too bad he is playing a throwaway character.

Do people actually think cersei will die this season or are they just wishing it because they are jealous/dislike her?

Can't wait for trailer <3

I don't know why you constantly think people are jealous, especially of fictional characters... but people actually think she dies this season... [blackout] the spoilers would say otherwise[/blackout] but who knows what D&D decide to do... I don't think she will survive Winds of Winter.

She is doomed, no matter what happens this season she is well and truly ****ed.

Do people actually think cersei will die this season or are they just wishing it because they are jealous/dislike her?

Can't wait for trailer <3

Look, I feel like it's possible that you're looking for validation for something in your personal life by acting out with this constant Cersei championing. Is it guilt for something you and your brother are doing? Because it's 2016 and it's really none of our business. As long as you're both happy that's all that matters.

The Dutch even make realty shows out of it.

Wait a minute. The Dutch....FAMKE JANSSEN.

Cersei should be done, the Lannisters are in debt and the gold is running out by Tywin's own admission, so I've no idea how she even ascended the throne in the first place with nothing to keep her guard loyal. King's Landing should be falling apart, not passively accepting the ascendency of someone they had been deriding.

So in short, she should have been ****ed already.

Cersei should be done, the Lannisters are in debt and the gold is running out by Tywin's own admission, so I've no idea how she even ascended the throne in the first place with nothing to keep her guard loyal. King's Landing should be falling apart, not passively accepting the ascendency of someone they had been deriding.

So in short, she should have been ****ed already.

That's how it went sometimes in medieval societies. A disliked POS becomes the ruler and suddenly the people that hated him or her wants to kiss the new King's or Queen's ass.

The ones that accepted her ascendancy, the people in the room when she is announced as the new queen, were the people of the court. In medieval times, the sorts of people that would hang around a monarch's court were greedy, opportunistic, sycophants that would go whichever way they wind blew. Those people aren't going to fight Cersei Lannister, the crazy ***** that blew up the Sept and killed countless people. The crazy ***** that walks around with a giant undead monster. The crazy ***** that openly ****s her twin brother. They'll warily kiss her ass and prey she dies before she has a chance to kill everyone and burn down King's Landing.

I doubt the common people of King's Landing is all that happy about Cersei blowing up the Sept, and in the long run they may cause her some trouble. But I don't think Cersei gives a flying **** what the common people of King's Landing think or what they want. I doubt the showrunners care about the common people either.:hehe: With only 13 episodes left it's unlikely that we will see Cersei overthrown by the people of King's Landing. The show doesn't really have the time to devote to a King's Landing rebellion against Queen Cersei. Tho nothing would make me happier than the mob dragging her into the streets and hanging her. Jaime pushing her out a window would be good too.

She may be doomed in the long run of things but i think our queen will live this season and make it to the final season of Game of Thrones!!!

These are the main characters I think will die in season 7..
- Sansa
- Davos
- Bronn
- Jamie
- Brienne

Lady Stoneheart confirmed. [blackout] for the books. [/blackout]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"