Season 7 General Discussion

On the part of one of those character's yes, the other did nothing wrong besides being the favourite child.

On the part of one of those character's yes, the other did nothing wrong besides being the favourite child.

The other is a clueless sheltered dingleberry that thinks magic in westeros is fantasy and laughs about White Walkers and the Night's Watch. Plus he ridiculed Sam and his heroics at the Wall. The only thing more satisfying than him getting roasted by a magical Dragon is him getting skewerd by a White Walker's ice blade.

The other is a clueless sheltered dingleberry that thinks magic in westeros is fantasy and laughs about White Walkers and the Night's Watch. Plus he ridiculed Sam and his heroics at the Wall. The only thing more satisfying than him getting roasted by a magical Dragon is him getting skewerd by a White Walker's ice blade.

He's from the Reach which is about as far from the North as you could get, heart of the Faith of the Seven, and has no reason to believe in magic or White Walkers (which haven't existed in thousands of years). He's allowed to be sceptical, hell, going by the spoilers even [blackout] Dany [/blackout] was sceptical on the existence of the White Walkers and she has more reason to believe than most.

And he treated Sam well enough considering how much ******** Randyll spouts about him and how long it's been since he's actually seen him. He was just as shocked and upset as the others when Randyll started hurling insults and ranting about how worthless Sam was. At very worst he's an airhead under he thumb of an abusive parent. [blackout] His death is treated as a horrifying and troubling act, with Tyrion comparing it to one of Aerys executions. [/blackout]

The fact that you're wishing immolation and impalement upon him is...pretty messed up.

[blackout]Dany[/blackout] was skeptical about dragons, too... personally... strictly show wise... i thought of Dickon as the older brother who wanted to punch his father in the face but had to much respect for his mothers presence and once she left Randyll ****.

Randyll was an abusive dick in the books...but he was also keeping his people safe from the raiders after the war.

He's from the Reach which is about as far from the North as you could get, heart of the Faith of the Seven, and has no reason to believe in magic or White Walkers (which haven't existed in thousands of years). He's allowed to be sceptical, hell, going by the spoilers even [blackout] Dany [/blackout] was sceptical on the existence of the White Walkers and she has more reason to believe than most.

And he treated Sam well enough considering how much ******** Randyll spouts about him and how long it's been since he's actually seen him. He was just as shocked and upset as the others when Randyll started hurling insults and ranting about how worthless Sam was. At very worst he's an airhead under he thumb of an abusive parent. [blackout] His death is treated as a horrifying and troubling act, with Tyrion comparing it to one of Aerys executions. [/blackout]

The fact that you're wishing immolation and impalement upon him is...pretty messed up.

Show wise I'd go along with that, Dickon more or less reacted in the same way as Tyrion did in Season 1 towards the wall and the legends associated with it....only difference being Tyrion is a charming dick, while Dickon is just a clueless doofus.

From what I saw I didn't feel any malice between Sam and him, with possibly even both suffering under their father, just in difference ways. If I had to make a LOTR comparison in terms of the son/father dynamic, Sam is Faramir and Dickon is Boromir. :p

seem pretty damn accurate when compared to the photos, etc

Didn't the pictures and spoilers come out within sometime of each other?

Yes, the pictures came out after the spoilers.

Yeah, but not long, unless I'm mistaken. Might be someone saw them earlier than most and made some speculations before the pictures were more widely seen.

Or maybe the spoilers are correct.:oldrazz:

Big fan of your channel, btw.

Yeah, but not long, unless I'm mistaken. Might be someone saw them earlier than most and made some speculations before the pictures were more widely seen.

Or maybe the spoilers are correct.:oldrazz:

Big fan of your channel, btw.

Well some of these photos that we've seen (that confirm certain things) were only recently taken, whereas the spoilers are about a month old. For instance, they're only now just filming a big sequence where [blackout] Team Dany, the Lannister siblings, Euron, and Team Jon to hold an armistice to discuss the White Walkers [/blackout] and the spoilers revealed that in early October I believe.

I can't take full credit for that channel, I'm more of an associate than anything helping out a buddy, whereas Reek's got his own blog going that covers the facts and theories far more extensively. But I will pass on the appreciation :up:

don't be so modest, Mr. X

I believe the spoilers. they sound reasonable. they have so far been supported by the evidence uncovered. Episode 6 should be a hoot. Also looking forward to some of the earlier episodes where some stuff I wanted to see happens.

I just found some events unlikely, like [blackout]Davos going to King's landing with Tyrion, retrieving Gendry for some reason, who then goes north of the wall on a White Walker hunt, for some reason.[/blackout]

Also, [blackout]why go hunt for a White Walker when you can just execute some random criminal north of the wall and wait for them to turn?[/blackout]

On a non-spoiler related note, I just finished reading 'A Storm of Swords' for the first time, and I'll be taking a break before I dive into 'Feast.' I know that's when I'll have to really start paying attention, since that's when the show really starts breaking off and doing its own thing, condensing and throwing out major plots, skipping big POV characters, and all that stuff. I have to say, it's given me a better appreciation of the show, knowing which things George wrote and which things the show's writers came up with themselves, while also seeing where the show could have done better by sticking closer to the page.

I just found some events unlikely, like [blackout]Davos going to King's landing with Tyrion, retrieving Gendry for some reason, who then goes north of the wall on a White Walker hunt, for some reason.[/blackout]

Also, [blackout]why go hunt for a White Walker when you can just execute some random criminal north of the wall and wait for them to turn?[/blackout]

That is actually going to happen lol... and they go [BLACKOUT]to find and capture a wight to prove to everyone the threat is real.[/BLACKOUT]

Show spoiler....spoilers

Catching a wight = wight's gonna be decayed by the time it gets south, right? Like the hand Ser Thorne brought to KL. Catching a white walker makes a little more sense if you're trying to get proof

I don't know how they would do that.

I don't know how Grey Worm and Missendei could have sex, but that hasn't stopped them from including a sex scene between them in Season 7.

Show spoiler....spoilers

Catching a wight = wight's gonna be decayed by the time it gets south, right? Like the hand Ser Thorne brought to KL. Catching a white walker makes a little more sense if you're trying to get proof

Didn't [blackout]the wight hand get decayed because it took forever for Thorne to get a meeting?[/blackout]

[blackout]King Jon would get to present the wight sooner, and the wight might keep for longer since winter is here.[/blackout]

I don't know how Grey Worm and Missendei could have sex, but that hasn't stopped them from including a sex scene between them in Season 7.

I can imagine a couple of ways but I'm not sure the mods would approve of discussing them.

or because it's still alive........

lol y'all joking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"