• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Box-Office Numbers

I don’t think he should be ousted just for that. I don’t even think the shareholders care too much about it. I don’t think any of this day and date method he did will affect him. The only way I see him get ousted is if Disney+ tanks, driving the stock price down even further. I think too many people here put too much weight on the theatrical side of things when in reality, it’s just a small segment of the Disney machine.

Don't Disney make most of their money from the Parks? It seems like it goes

1.Park's
2.Merch
3.Theaters...maybe tv?

Yeah Chapek just isn’t in charge of movies. He ran the parks before and that’s where Disney makes the most profit. The movies are just launching pads for characters that they can use in the parks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"