Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
M/M do appear committed to having Sharon in Cap's world but I'm not sure how this will be portrayed. I do wonder if she will be shown to be very different to Peggy and therefore may not be a positive addition to Cap's life? They are good writers and I'm sure that they will create something both unexpected and beneficial to Cap's story.

Whoever Cap gets romantically involved with I just hope that its not forced or poorly executed.
I'm glad that M/M seems to be championing Sharon in interviews and they're the only ones that mentioned Sharon/EVC in the TWS audio commentary in a positive light. It really does come across that they like Sharon.

At the end of the day, I just want to watch a good story that works, which is Cap/Sharon, and Chris/EVC have to make it work.

I'm glad that M/M seems to be championing Sharon in interviews and they're the only ones that mentioned Sharon/EVC in the TWS audio commentary in a positive light. It really does come across that they like Sharon.

At the end of the day, I just want to watch a good story that works, which is Cap/Sharon, and Chris/EVC have to make it work.

What about the Russo's? also I will never forget what show the Russo's worked on Community, :woot: but why bring that up? well when that show started it seemed like the main couple will they/won't they? was Jeff/Britta. Threw out the show they tease the people but then a curve ball came out of nowhere Jeff/Annie, :ilv:then a lot of people started to ship it the Russo's tried to say no his like too old, Big Brother, it didn't work people demanded Jeff/Annie, so at the end it came down to him picking Britta/some other Woman. At the end he couldn't decide guess who he ran into? Annie she told him she changed her mind about leaving which he was happy, he told her he couldn't decide which girl he liked it ended with them kissing. Reason why I brought this up is because just like the Russo's did in Community, they could do it in CW with Staron.

What about the Russo's? also I will never forget what show the Russo's worked on Community, :woot: but why bring that up? well when that show started it seemed like the main couple will they/won't they? was Jeff/Britta. Threw out the show they tease the people but then a curve ball came out of nowhere Jeff/Annie, :ilv:then a lot of people started to ship it the Russo's tried to say no his like too old, Big Brother, it didn't work people demanded Jeff/Annie, so at the end it came down to him picking Britta/some other Woman. At the end he couldn't decide guess who he ran into? Annie she told him she changed her mind about leaving which he was happy, he told her he couldn't decide which girl he liked it ended with them kissing. Reason why I brought this up is because just like the Russo's did in Community, they could do it in CW with Staron.
I did hear about Jeff/Britta. Oh please not Cap/Hill. Please Russos don't do this to me.

Anyway, I doubt Hill or Wanda bc where's the groundwork? Where's the pay-off? Where was Cap's prior interest? Where was Hill and Wanda's prior interest?

From the TWS audio commentary, Russos didn't seem to be into EVC as Sharon. When it was her scenes they didn't even commentate about Sharon or EVC, but M/M did. I liked the bit at the end where M or M said something like oh Nat's pushing Steve to get with Sharon.

There's no build up with Sharon either except a negative one on Steve's side. The only build up she has really is her connection to Peggy which they'd be better off not leaning on.

As for what you gleaned from the commentary - if that's that's true then too bad for Sharon since it's the Director who calls the final shots unless Feige is involved in the opinion.

The laundry scene, Nat asking Cap to call Sharon and coffee were a positive build up indicating Cap's interest on Sharon I'd say. The Triskelion hallway scene I thought showed a nice intense build up, where I'd love to see more of in CW. More build up than Wanda/Hill.

Yeah, we shall see in CW. I really want this movie now.

Nat telling Steve to call Sharon doesn't indicate Steve's interest - just Nat's poor match making skills (looking at her own love life she doesn't do any better for herself) and the hallway scene - well if looks could kill she'd have had a marker next to Fury.

Nat telling Steve to call Sharon doesn't indicate Steve's interest - just Nat's poor match making skills (looking at her own love life she doesn't do any better for herself) and the hallway scene - well if looks could kill she'd have had a marker next to Fury.

Steve asking Nat what her name was indicates that Steve was somewhat interested in her. He at least seems open to the idea of asking her out.

Steve asking Nat what her name was indicates that Steve was somewhat interested in her. He at least seems open to the idea of asking her out.

Steve asking Nat what Sharon's name was was for the audience more than anything else. A little payoff for the fanboys.

It sadden how Sharon the only love interest that didn't have time to shine. She could actually shine on TWS, but Russo neglected her in favor of Black Widow. Forcefully pairing her with cap. However in the end they were just frineds and teammate. Some of TWS elements were adapted from Captain America vol 5 comicbooks and it's clearly Sharon's role from there were replaced by Black Widow in TWS.

Last edited:
It sadden how Sharon the only love interest that didn't have time to shine. She could actually shine on TWS, but Russo neglected her in favor of Black Widow. Forcefully pairing her with cap. However in the end they were just frineds and teammate. Some of TWS elements were adapted from Captain America vol 5 comicbooks and it's clearly Sharon's role from there were replaced by Black Widow in TWS.

Natasha wasn't "forcefully paired" with Cap. They were partners and teammates. Since they were both top SHIELD agents, it makes perfect sense why Widow had a large role in TWS.

I'm sure they'll try to put more emphasis on Sharon come CW. TWS was merely and introduction to her character.

But Cap didn't even look at Sharon in that scene he was looking straight ahead at Pierce. :oldrazz:

Yeah these were my sentiments. But BW wasn't forced, she was written in TWS bc of studio execs directives since BW doesn't have her own franchise and is played by a more famous actress.

Yeah BW did take over Sharon's comics role in TWS, especially the part where it was Sharon that teased Cap about his old age. :csad:

Makes me wonder if Sharon in CW will be Sharon like in the comics or she'll be completely different.

Steve asking Nat what Sharon's name was was for the audience more than anything else. A little payoff for the fanboys.

I don't see why it can't be both. Its not as if they're mutually exclusive. If it happened in the movie, then its canon. Besides, most of the general audience doesn't even know who Sharon Carter is.

Yeah these were my sentiments. But BW wasn't forced, she was written in TWS bc of studio execs directives since BW doesn't have her own franchise and is played by a more famous actress.

Yeah BW did take over Sharon's comics role in TWS, especially the part where it was Sharon that teased Cap about his old age. :csad:

Makes me wonder if Sharon in CW will be Sharon like in the comics or she'll be completely different.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried. It seems like EVC wrapped up filming pretty quickly. She's already back in Cali while filming is still going on. BW having a prominent role in TWS made sense, but they could have given EVC more screen time. Two minutes is nothing.

Off topic, James Horner, music composer of Avatar, Titanic, Aliens, Legends of the Fall, Casper and so many more just died. I loved his music. What a great lose.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried. It seems like EVC wrapped up filming pretty quickly. She's already back in Cali while filming is still going on. BW having a prominent role in TWS made sense, but they could have given EVC more screen time. Two minutes is nothing.
EVC hasn't wrapped up yet. She was in L.A. for a few days for the premiere of her indie movie Girl in the Book and another event, but is now back in Atlanta until August or sooner. Skip to mark 0:38. Plus go back to Talisman's post about a CIA shoot this coming Thurs/Fri.
[YT]JF5jOueh2Ks[/YT]

When did she go back to L.A? Was it recent? If so she'd have been there about a month which is I think far longer than she worked on TWS.

She could have weeks off in the middle of her schedule like the main cast have in Avengers. Only Evans needs to be on set almost every day. Stan was in Atlanta early then in NYC for a while then I think back to Atlanta. Mackie was just off doing some golf tournament in Miami and home in New Orleans earlier this month.

I did hear about Jeff/Britta. Oh please not Cap/Hill. Please Russos don't do this to me.

Anyway, I doubt Hill or Wanda bc where's the groundwork? Where's the pay-off? Where was Cap's prior interest? Where was Hill and Wanda's prior interest?

From the TWS audio commentary, Russos didn't seem to be into EVC as Sharon. When it was her scenes they didn't even commentate about Sharon or EVC, but M/M did. I liked the bit at the end where M or M said something like oh Nat's pushing Steve to get with Sharon.

Well I could go on all day talking about why I think ScarletAmerica would work, but I really don't want to hijack Sharon's page I'm already freaking out about the filming of ScarletAmerica, :ilv: anyway just to bring this up Community we have a guy name Pierce secretly a villain Lol TWS a guy name Pierce secretly a villain, I just think it's funny the Russo's worked on both shows. Maybe to them Steve is there Jeff Winger, :cwink: James Horner may you RIP. :csad:

Natasha wasn't "forcefully paired" with Cap. They were partners and teammates. Since they were both top SHIELD agents, it makes perfect sense why Widow had a large role in TWS.

I'm sure they'll try to put more emphasis on Sharon come CW. TWS was merely and introduction to her character.

The forceful pairing was the loveline between them during their runaway. Even Chris Evans(along with Jeremy Renner) jokingly called BW character a sl*t 2 months ago. I think the reason both addressing it because they were not fond of the loveline created between BW and their respective characters.

Glad to hear EVC still on filming CW till august. I hope she'll have much larger role. I hope too Kevin Feige will side with M/M regarding Sharon's role.

The forceful pairing was the loveline between them during their runaway. Even Chris Evans(along with Jeremy Renner) jokingly called BW character a sl*t 2 months ago. I think the reason both addressing it because they were not fond of the loveline created between BW and their respective characters.

Maybe you need a rewatch, since there was no "loveline" between Widow and Cap in TWS. If you're referring to the kiss they shared, it was nothing more than a tactic to remain hidden from the HYDRA agents pursuing them.

A somewhat tasteless joke among actors is irrelevant to what we see onscreen. Clint and Natasha's relationship (revealed to be platonic in AoU) was only hinted at in The Avengers and, as I've stated, Steve and Natasha were not romantic in TWS. Only shippers see anything more between Clint, Steve, and Nat.

Glad to hear EVC still on filming CW till august. I hope she'll have much larger role. I hope too Kevin Feige will side with M/M regarding Sharon's role.

Well I think the Russo's has more veto power also its because of them that got people's head turning, before TWS people wasn't sure about Cap but after TWS Cap became fan favorite. :woot: M/M may be great writers but let's not forget TFA, I think they would be better off just listening to the Russo's if the Russo's don't want to do Staron.

Well I could go on all day talking about why I think ScarletAmerica would work, but I really don't want to hijack Sharon's page I'm already freaking out about the filming of ScarletAmerica, :ilv: anyway just to bring this up Community we have a guy name Pierce secretly a villain Lol TWS a guy name Pierce secretly a villain, I just think it's funny the Russo's worked on both shows. Maybe to them Steve is there Jeff Winger, :cwink: James Horner may you RIP. :csad:
I don't know I'm getting more of a mentor/mentoree, and big bro/little sis relationship from CapWitch especially since one half of Maxicest is now dead. Also there were a couple of Community actors that made cameos in TWS. No, I do not want Russos to turn Cap into their version of Jeff and Sharon as Britta, no, no, no. :cmad:

Yeah, sad about Horner. He leaves behind a massive music legacy. His music will live on.

Also what's wrong with TFA? I like MM's TFA.

Well I think the Russo's has more veto power also its because of them that got people's head turning, before TWS people wasn't sure about Cap but after TWS Cap became fan favorite. :woot: M/M may be great writers but let's not forget TFA, I think they would be better off just listening to the Russo's if the Russo's don't want to do Staron.

Thankfully, the Steve/Peggy romance was the highlight of TFA. I thought the TFa script was solid, but it was heavily montaged once Steve actually became Cap that the movie faltered a bit. It's still very much my favorite, and when watching it with TWS, it actually improves, because of Steve's fantastic character arc and development.

Thankfully, the Steve/Peggy romance was the highlight of TFA. I thought the TFa script was solid, but it was heavily montaged once Steve actually became Cap that the movie faltered a bit. It's still very much my favorite, and when watching it with TWS, it actually improves, because of Steve's fantastic character arc and development.

Yes my family who saw the movie keep talking about they love Peggy it was must up he never got that dance, :cmad: I was like what are you talking about? after I saw the movie I was like yes it is must up, really Chris/Haley carried that movie and every time there is a scene with them its pitch perfect don't get me started on that AOU scene. :ilv: Also about Steve playing Big Brother call me crazy but I think Bucky fits that role more, I mean Steve always been the little Brother and Bucky did have little siblings before Steve, those Bucky/Pietro parallels to me were uncanny.

TFA was great, did great work with characters and relationships that ended up paying off in TWS.

The worst that can be said about it, writing wise, was the disjoint between the origin of Cap, and Cap's disappearance. The first 80 minutes are about Steve becoming Captain America, and then it sharply segues into the last days of Cap in WWII before he is frozen.

That is an issue of general pacing, which has no real baring on whether or not they can pull of Steve/Sharon. Pull another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"