Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was like Rachel? Huh from Friends? Secondly, I doubt they'll pull a Rachel Dawes since DC peeps will be crying copycat, copycat, copycat! Thirdly, :emp: you. :woot:
Well in how it should have ended version of AOU Superman was saying so you guys decided to create a guy that can fly, shoot laser beams out of his eyes, and his colors are red/green/yellow yeah we haven't seen that before, even the whole Vision saving Wanda was like Superman saving Lois so Marvel ripped off Superman/DC. :oldrazz: Also I saw that Emily Blunt video Marvel made the right choice, :bw: :yd: only a Sith deals in absolutes. :woot:

Well I guess only time will tell of course I wouldn't mind if the Russo's pulled a Rachel, :oldrazz: one of the best scenes in The Dark Knight. :cwink:
Also, why would you want Sharon to die like Dawes? So Cap will have lost both Peggy and Sharon and you want him to have constant man pain? Unlike Dawes, Sharon is a kickass, badass spy who can handle herself.

And you love Steggy, so maybe it's really bc you can't stand the idea of Staron. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"